Study: The balder you are, the fatter your heart!

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"I've never ever seen a respectful, high class, educated woman in her 20's choosing a bald guy to date and f***. All you can pick up as a bald guy in your 20's is trash low class women (if they even give you a chance), landwhales, or wait until you're like 35 so you can betabux a woman who has like 200 partners count, and she will still treat you like sh*t because women inherently don't respect or admire bald guys

There's a reason the guys on here risk their dicks, masculinity and cardiovascular health to keep their hair. We're simply aware of the painful truth that society refuses to admit"

100000000000% true
Hair is not that much important than your height or weight.

If you are tall like 6’5, and have normal weight, dress good, then you will attract a lot of women. Women first see your height, then your weight, then your teeth, then your dress code, and last your hair.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is not that much important than your height or weight.

If you are tall like 6’5, and have normal weight, dress good, then you will attract a lot of women. Women first see your height, then your weight, then your teeth, then your dress code, and last your hair.
my friend is tall, good looking and has perfect hair aaaaand has a small dick, results? no women

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my friend is tall, good looking and has perfect hair aaaaand has a small dick, results? no women
Women doesn’t want guys with very big dicks. That is myth created by p**rn industry.

Just because your friend is tall and good looking, women give him chances without knowing his dick size.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women doesn’t want guys with very big dicks. That is myth created by p**rn industry.

Just because your friend is tall and good looking, women give him chances without knowing his dick size.
oh so women do care about mens look?:p good heart is not enough?:D

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never ever seen a respectful, high class, educated woman in her 20's choosing a bald guy to date and f***. All you can pick up as a bald guy in your 20's is trash low class women (if they even give you a chance), landwhales, or wait until you're like 35 so you can betabux a woman who has like 200 partners count, and she will still treat you like sh*t because women inherently don't respect or admire bald guys

There's a reason the guys on here risk their dicks, masculinity and cardiovascular health to keep their hair. We're simply aware of the painful truth that society refuses to admit
Dude. Most woman dont care after a certain age. In fact many woman have thinning hair as they age also its a fact of life. Get over it. Besides once you hit your 40's or 50's your libido will decrese and you won't care as much anymore...

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
I already said before that bald men have sh*t health from sh*t genes causing them to have sh*t hair
This is absolutely NOT true. Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel..BOTH bald and both still in great shape. Johnson almost 50, Diesel is early 50's. Dont give us that $hit. There is absolutely ZERO evidence of it.