Study on male pattern baldness vs AA - on miniaturisation

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't just my stoned brain shitposting, but doesn't wounding break up fibrotic tissue? So even if it does extend the anagen phase, maybe based on this theory it's also creating more space for follicles to grow?

Anecdote: 1 year of needling with 1.5mm depth about every 2 weeks took me from solid NW3 to a thin NW2. Not a cure by any means, but definitely significant. And that hair survived a month where I wasn't able to needle due to a dermatitis.

Theory: Breaking up fibrotic tissue via wounding/needling/chemicals provides the follicle with an environment that's more conducive to growth, and that environment might even persist until the balding process gets around to damaging it again.

Yeah I agree.

No, fibrotic tissues does not keep it anagen, but current 1.5mm needling as it potentially is not strong enough aside from giving us some growth factors.

Basically what we need is:

GPR44 inhibitor: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15361753
Wounding; at high depth, or 1.5mm+ some additional fibrosis tissues resolver (sunburns, uvb, dmso, some peeling maybe?)
Some PGE2 enhance
Progenitor Cells CD34/200 stimulated

As you can see the prostaglandin protocoll has not changed imo, I think we are just missing the focus on making physical space for the growth enhancement and neogenesis to work. Without blocking crth2/gpr44 and making the space, it is like trying to turn on the light with a broken switch cause some dirt blocks it.

I wonder also if we should apply L-Taurine and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate topically after wounding as they have shown to deal with TGF-B1&2. And these are the exact idiots being responsible for fibrotic scarring.

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think a painkiller + Spot test with 3+ MM wounding expirement would be able to shed some light.....

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Added 3mm already with licl.

Didnt have the cash for the recent seti gb, so might be that I get zero result due to being to poor for a crth2 inhibitor... Was considering tm cause you need only so little, but is way too dangerous and fucks with woundhealing as well, so it is out of question.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
...I wonder also if we should apply L-Taurine and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate topically after wounding as they have shown to deal with TGF-B1&2. And these are the exact idiots being responsible for fibrotic scarring.

That might have some value. Interesting idea. CoQ10 might facilitate further cellular effects in the right form.