Study: Laminaria japonica and Cistanche tubulosa

hiitsjam

Reaction score
Trial data looks quite exciting to me specially when results were through herbal supplements :) I am not saying it is something extraordinary but not bad either (some proven results without sides). I personally have not seen any supplements so far working that good on hair regrowth despite so many unproven claims. So, I am willing it give it a shot for myself (even though I am still quite skeptic due to "herbal" tag attached to it, but I have nothing to loose other than hairs which anyways i am loosing).

The big question is, does anyone here know where to buy these 2 supplements (Laminaria japonica and Cistanche tubulosa) from??? I found few sellers selling it on Amazon (not sure how genuine these supplements are). It would be great if we can manage to find the same original brand which was used in the study.

hiitsjam

Reaction score
while doing some research around these natural extracts, looks like "Cistanche tubulosa" is used to enhance sexual performance of an individual (by increasing the testosterone levels) source : http://www.nutragreenbio.com/product/cistanche-extract

If the above facts are true, wouldn't that mean, more testosterone within body means more DHT eventually and therefore more patterned hairloss n balding???