Study: Laminaria japonica and Cistanche tubulosa

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks to be the same, but im not sure what company makes that and if they are trustworthy.
Actually im even doubtful about this swanson brand. Its just really hard to know if youre actually getting the supplements or just filler
Thanks for your reaction. Swanson is the brand which they tested in the article? Do you ordered on their website? I really scared to buy at ebay because the seller can put something else in it and sell it ... :crazy:

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score
Have you noticed anything else? Irritation? Shedding?

None of this, however I have been on stemox for a month, and were having good results from it already before i started with cistanche
In any case I have no shedding, or minimal if any.
It feels like being on quercitin and aspirin at the same time, in a way that it makes me pale and sleepy, sort of

I'm taking half a capsule a day

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reaction. Swanson is the brand which they tested in the article? Do you ordered on their website? I really scared to buy at ebay because the seller can put something else in it and sell it ... :crazy:

Yes i bought swanson. Lets hope we all get what we paid for

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have bought both; Laminaria and Cistanche ?

Yep, I bought both LJ and CT. I wanted to keep as close to the study protocol as possible. I actually got 2 bottles of CT and 1 bottle of LJ.

Im going to maybe double my dosage of CT for the first month...we will see what happens.

Hopefully I receive by this weekend

bridge

Reaction score
I arrived supplements
but the capsules are 200mg ct and 150mg lj
to make the ratio 3:1 I am using 3 capsules of 450 mg total lj
give much drowsiness, hopefully good
sorry for my english

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not really, I'm a light diffuse thinner with hairline intact, but I've been in the game for a few years, I'm observant of any changes in shedding in general

Are ct and lg the only things youre taking now that would be the cause of reduced shedding? Or are you on finasteride or some other treatment that could be helping out?

I just got my shipment tonight and have taken them. Didnt notice any fatigue after taking them 3 hours ago

drgs_not_hugs

Reaction score
Are ct and lg the only things youre taking now that would be the cause of reduced shedding? Or are you on finasteride or some other treatment that could be helping out?

I just got my shipment tonight and have taken them. Didnt notice any fatigue after taking them 3 hours ago

I took finasteride in the past, with good initial results (2 years ago), which dropped off after a while, I haven't been taking it after my proscar expired (half a year ago)

I take some natural stuff, don't know if they work or not, cortisol blockers (phosphatidylserine, rhodiola) and AR degraders (curcumin, selenium, milk thistle)

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
6 days in. 200 mg Cistanche a day. Nothing cool to report so far. Had some minor shedding a few days ago. Most likely not related to cistanche.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a real good day today as far as very little shedding. Cant say it was the supplements only, but it made me happy as heck though. Hoping this trend continues. Ill keep you guys posted