Studio HOT

meeshell

Reaction score
Hi all! This is my first time posting on HairLossTalk. I actually seeked out this site because of a product I tried. I'm 18 years old and about 3 years ago I got really sick (illness still unknown). I lost about 40 pounds and lost about half of my hair. I used to have really thick hair. Some of the hair I lost came back but not much. My dermatologist doesn't know what's going on and he says that it's not going to come back. I've made peace with my situation and I am dealing with it. I work for a marketing firm and right now we are marketing a product called Studio HOT by L'Oreal. They make a Straight Cream and a Spring Spray. They aren't made for thin hair. They really have nothing to do with thin hair but the other day something amazing happened...

I've been using the Straight Cream for a few weeks. The direction say "avoid contact with scalp" so I was being careful to stay clear of my scalp. The other day I accidentally put to much in my hair and ended up having to rub it in to my scalp. I would have rinsed it out but I was running late so I decided to try and make it work. I blow dried my hair up side down (head between my knees) hoping I could avoid having my hair stuck to my head. I couldn't believe it. My hair actually looked a good 50% thicker. No joke. I straightened it and went about my day. When I saw my boyfriend later on he actually said, "Whoa, your hair looks wicked thick, I swear it's growing back". I told him it was the Studio HOT and he in awe (he works for the same company I do). So I tried it again today, to make sure it wasn't just a fluke thing, and it worked again (I didn't use quite as much though and it looks better actually)! I don't know if this stuff will work for everyone but I'd be interested to find out. It's pretty cheap stuff, as far as hair care products go. If anyone decides to give it a shot, let me know. Thanks. Bye bye!