Struggle With Erection After 4 Days On Finasteride..

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just finished 5 days on finasteride 0.5 mg and already experiencing difficulties to achieve erection.. zinc didn't help.. should i switch to Ru58841 instead? Or i should give the finasteride more time? I'm only 21 so the erection problem bothers me a lot.. please help..

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just finished 5 days on finasteride 0.5 mg and already experiencing difficulties to achieve erection.. zinc didn't help.. should i switch to Ru58841 instead? Or i should give the finasteride more time? I'm only 21 so the erection problem bothers me a lot.. please help..
1. Could be psychological.
2. That’s what happens when you significantly reduce the concentration of dht in your body.
Or could Be both

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably psychological but there is a chance u really need dht to operate

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ill ask you some question, dont hesistate to answer.

1. Masturbation or sex?
2. You thinking about " being on finasteride " while masturbation/sex?
3. Are you doing some activities? Work, sport?
4. Whats about your diet?
5. Whats your Height/Weight and body fat (body fat as additional information)

Greets from happy, succesful finasteride user :)

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would recommend topical finasteride (with a liposomal delivery agent) instead of RU. It seems much safer.