Strong info for science minded gents

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Bryan said:
What NYVic20 said?? No, I agree with him.

huh? you agree with nyvic or michael barry?

I agree with NYVic20.

JayMan said:
i remember making a post awhile ago showing that link about how someone said estrogen was really bad for hair and you dismissed it saying it had been around all the hair loss sites for years. michael barry's post seems very similar.

Correct. I disagree with what Michael re-posted, which probably came from hairloss-research.org. They've been claiming for years that estrogen is bad for hair, and (surprise, surprise) I've been attacking that simplistic attitude for those same years and years.

Bryan

JWM

Reaction score
The guys at hairloss-research.org are a joke fellas.

-They charge alot of money for LEF.org products on their site that can actually be ordered from LEF themselves for much cheaper.

-They were busted on alt.baldspot a few years back by posting under different names saying that their 'anti-estrogen' regimen knocked off two Norwood points for them. Only problem was, that one of their employees goofed and actually posted a testimonial under MPBResearch's name as opposed to an anonymous one :lol:

-And by the way, the whole big artlice above was re-printed by hairloss-research.org, but was originally posted by a guy named Waseda. this is old news. Everyone tried topical Amacha and Zinc Oxide and Souhakuhi and Grape Seed Extract and blah blah blah. And guess what? We're still bald!!

So

Established Member
Reaction score
IF estrogen is crucial for the proliferation of hair then taking such supplements as GTE and GSE in which can inhibit estrogen would be a bad thing right?

Why then do many people take these extracts regardless of the fact that they are powerful antioxidants?

Oh and Michael, about the essential oils.... they have frequencies by which they vibrate and as we all know as human beings we to vibrate at frequencies when healthy and when sick.

This is just one of the plethora of links on the net: http://www.therapeutic-grade.com/refs/freQuency.html that talks about essential oils and vibrations.

"According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a specific frequency. His research has demonstrated that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease, and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency."

and then there is also... http://home.iprimus.com.au/rboon/EssentialOils.htm

Whether or not you buy into it is another question but the principles are realistic and I thought I'd bring it up since you mentioned the essential oils thing.

By suggesting that using essential oils can heal we are promoting the idea that hair loss is nothing more than an internal imbalance that we can control, if we only knew what the imbalance was. The key could lay with finding its frequency.

G

Go to bed and dream about hair and let the science take cae of hairloss.
On this site there has never be anything that has come close to some cure or
even helping MPH.. Am tired of all this sh*t talk!!!
Try it!!!!!!!!!! aND SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs,

IF you are talking to me then it is you who can shut up and go to bed dreaming of hair.

I, as most others in this particular thread are debating the topic of Estrogen in an open forum, constructively!

I feel robbed of the five seconds of my life by reading your lack-of-substance comment either way.

You have robbed me of five seconds, by reading your lack-of-substance comment either way.

[/u]

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair-lo ... -cause.php

Women have half the amount of 5-a reductase compared to men, but have higher levels of the enzyme aromatase, especially at their frontal hairline. Aromatase is responsible for the formation of the female hormones estrone and estradiol. It also decreases the formation of DHT. Its presence in women may help to explain why the presentation of female hair loss is so different than in males, particularly with respect to the preservation of the frontal hairline. It may also explain why women have a poor response to the drug finasteride (Propecia), a medication widely used to treat hair loss in men that works by blocking the formation of DHT.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
At the risk of turning into a woman, would we as men, be wanting to increase what is thought (as per your quote) to preserve womens hair lines? Estrone and Estradiol?

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So said:
At the risk of turning into a woman, would we as men, be wanting to increase what is thought (as per your quote) to preserve womens hair lines? Estrone and Estradiol?

Given the choice of being bald or having tits, I choose being bald :wink:

Jacob

Reaction score
JWM said:
The guys at hairloss-research.org are a joke fellas.

-They charge alot of money for LEF.org products on their site that can actually be ordered from LEF themselves for much cheaper.

-They were busted on alt.baldspot a few years back by posting under different names saying that their 'anti-estrogen' regimen knocked off two Norwood points for them. Only problem was, that one of their employees goofed and actually posted a testimonial under MPBResearch's name as opposed to an anonymous one :lol:

-And by the way, the whole big artlice above was re-printed by hairloss-research.org, but was originally posted by a guy named Waseda. this is old news. Everyone tried topical Amacha and Zinc Oxide and Souhakuhi and Grape Seed Extract and blah blah blah. And guess what? We're still bald!!

Aren't they the same fellas that sell Dr. Proctor's products? :D

G

I was not talking to you So.. Ur one of the few here that has a little more alternative open minded personality that i strongly respect..
But to some point i must say that people on this board and in general has a way of speaking as if they know the secret to hairloss... One is saying this and another saying that.. So what are we actually saying!! Makes everything just more complicated for beginners who seek a solution for this..

So becouse a respect you so, I would love if u tell me how any information on this site has helped you with your hairloss problem,, how is your progress?
And So,, have you see the movie "Waht the bleep do we know"?? If not i strongly recomend it ;)

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs,

LOL, I wish I knew the secret, if only!

I'll be honest with you, I have had what would appear no measurable progress.

I shed many hairs per day, 200+ and my density has gone to hell and back within the space of a one year.

However I am still confident, even though it's hard to remain optimistic in the face of what some would classify as severe loss, I remain strong.

There are specific reasons why, despite the daily hair beating, that I remain vigilant. I'll explain in just a moment...

There is a wealth of information on this site that I consider to be good although I have had no visible success I do recommend most posts by Docj077 (I think thats his user name) also not forgetting Michael Barry, Bryan and S. Foote (and others).

Posts by those individuals are well worth their weight in time.

At the moment I am heavily focussed on CELLS in particular cellular communication, oxidative stress, cellular antioxidants, cellular interaction with genes and the process and importance that "thought" plays within the mix.

I am also deeply entwined within nutrition, in particular methodologies of diet however many people don't want to hear much about diet these days because they mostly think it's irrelevant to hair loss unfortunately they are wrong. I know that's a bold statement, calling people out as being wrong concerning the importance of nutrition and hair loss but it's true. The truth is hard to swallow. If you are interested I made some posts in brief about the Paleolithic diet and the evolutionary process that has influenced our genetics over the course of mankind's history.

Also I have seen "What The Bleep Do We Know?". It's quite a good docu/film on Quantum Physics which I also recommend.

I would also recommend complimenting the above with their counter part documentary which is called "How far down the rabbit hole!" (12hrs+).

In addition, if you have not seen "The Secret" I suggest you do. Whilst it has been produced for the masses the fundamental principles in which it promotes, in particular the Law of Attraction, are those principles of which are worth learning and learning well!

Lastly, if you want to skip the gloss and get down the science then I would suggest you look into Dr. Bruce Lipton's work especially that of "The Biology of Belief" which ties back to the importance of cellular communication and environmental influences including "thought".

All fun and games.

G

Verry verry verry Bleep So.. Why?? becouse!!!I was just about to suggest the same material to you.. I was thinking it before I read all the sentence in your post..Right after you sayd that u still loosing ground on top there :)) So what does this means? Our toughts affect the future as well as past.. And as they say; Be an observer and look for signs to show you that what u order from the universe is what u will get.. "SHOW ME A SIGN TODAY..AND BRING IT IN A WAY THAT AM SURE THAT ITS COMMING FROM YOU......
For me this was one of thos signs..

And yes, I know that the people you mention here by name have done there study and they deserve respect for that :) Good work to everyone of you guys!! but please dontforget about the spiritual aspects of life.. ..That is what kkeps us going in life,,not hair.. Thats just a bonus in life!!

So... I feel that we have alot of the same believe-system.. so lets keep in touch about this subjects becouse I think its much more important than hairloss actually..
See you broh !!!!

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Well yes you are right it is far more important than hair, hair loss and hair re-growth.

It is the fabric of life.

An issue that faces each of us is the apparent aspect by which we perceive or visually see hairs lost and how it confirms what we think by way of dominance.

The majority of our thoughts are focussed around the fact we are losing hair. We see our hair fall, density diminish, temples receeding and we are then convinced we are losing the lot.

We tell ourselves this daily by way of visual confirmation. We think this and little else. Whatever glimmer of hope we receive, will soon be dashed by the loss of yet another strand of hair.

So you see the problem is we are continually badgering our thought process and convincing ourselves that we are losing the battle.

...and guess what?

The universe (so to speak) answers and responds in like manner.

It is very hard to remain positive, but not impossible. It is a test of your will power and yes, your spirituality.

If I were to propose a mental diet, where you could not think about your hair and or hair loss in any negative way for a month, could you ACTUALLY do it successfully without falling prey to old habitual ways of thinking?

My answer to that is, whilst it can be done, seldom do people break their cycle of thought and if they do they often return to it shortly after.

G

So does this Dr. Bruce Lipton's give you any program to follow or is the book only speaking in theories about cellular communication?
This actually sounds a little bit like NLP, targeting the body instead of the brain level of action :)

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Well not only are these theories, but they are tested theories and therefore have become "science".

He does not give you any program of his own, that is not his qualification, however I think he does refer to a program known as Pysc-K, which is ran by someone else. I wouldn't worry about it though...

The most important thing you can do is read his book and if you're lucky maybe I'll hook you up with a radio interview with Art Bell and a video conference he did. ;)

G

Don´t we just love Dr.Quantum!!! :freaked2:

Yeah.. I would really be interested in lissened to that radio/conference So ;)

Ive been study this topic for quite a while myself, but am still a little unsecure about how this is gonna help me with gene related stuff like MPH..

Lets all be a little Zen here and if all the people om this forum ask the universe at the same time for cure, maybe we will boost op some scientist brains and make all the labs really heat up there boiling bowls of soup :)))

why wouldnt I care about Pysc-K So? u think its just some hyped marked tricks??