Strip versus FUE

G

That all depends on your goals, the degree of hairloss that you have presently as well as the future. How short you want to wear your hair, the competency of the surgeon, etc.

FUE is not for everybody and strip is not for everybody. Both have their pluses and minuses.

Future

Reaction score
gillenator said:
That all depends on your goals, the degree of hairloss that you have presently as well as the future. How short you want to wear your hair, the competency of the surgeon, etc.

FUE is not for everybody and strip is not for everybody. Both have their pluses and minuses.

So, can you give some live examples, eg. in which cases would you have eg. a strip done, and when a FUE, considering that you expect to live at least 40-50 more years?

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
How would it affect how you want to wear your hair? I gell mine straight up in front.....so what does that mean for me?

G

Hey Guys,

Read the post I just did on the thread "FIT vs STRIP" and I think you'll find answers to the questions you are asking. Let me know if you have any others regarding the two methods.