stress related or male pattern baldness

peepeepoopoo69

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi yall,

so background is im 19 and have never seen a hairline like mine on hairloss forums before. 1 temple is more receded than the other but the recession is only on the very sides of my head not very much towards the centre. it doesnt look very much like the characteristic m shaped hairline. additionally im worried that hair around my entire head is a little thin and ive provided 2 pictures of my crown since in my experience it looks very different depending on the lighting. perhaps it is stress related since i was recently in the mental hospital and was having frequent panic attacks idk. what do yall think? i am on medication that should stop male pattern baldness (feminizing hormones i am transgender and take estrogen and testosterone blockers)
20210820_140143.jpg
20210820_135255.jpg
20210820_140622.jpg
20210820_134922.jpg

Attachments

• 20210820_140143.jpg
    20210820_140143.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 80

Everton1878

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a huge hairloss expert but that looks totally fine. When you pull your hair like that it is normal to see your scalp. I would recommend you to keep an eye on it just to be sure and relax

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So first of all, taking estrogen and testosterone blockers is likely the best thing you can do to reverse hair loss. I would actually like to do what you're doing as really I desire to have more of the characteristics of the opposite sex. To me being born as a man wasn't good for my situation and desires. Only wish I was your age as this is an ideal time to start. It would be great if they could figure out how to become 100% biologically female and able to produce children. We're not there yet. To supplement if you're worried about the crown and temples, since they're hardly a problem, I'd do some daily massages to the area to keep the blood flowing and not allow the DHT to build up. Showering also helps to rid DHT from sebum oil build up.

peepeepoopoo69

My Regimen
Reaction score
So first of all, taking estrogen and testosterone blockers is likely the best thing you can do to reverse hair loss. I would actually like to do what you're doing as really I desire to have more of the characteristics of the opposite sex. To me being born as a man wasn't good for my situation and desires. Only wish I was your age as this is an ideal time to start. It would be great if they could figure out how to become 100% biologically female and able to produce children. We're not there yet. To supplement if you're worried about the crown and temples, since they're hardly a problem, I'd do some daily massages to the area to keep the blood flowing and not allow the DHT to build up. Showering also helps to rid DHT from sebum oil build up.
i still recommend you transition if you wish you could. many people far older than me (50s and 60s) transition and end up much happier in the end

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i still recommend you transition if you wish you could. many people far older than me (50s and 60s) transition and end up much happier in the end
Yes I've heard this but problem is I have no support in doing this. Spoke to my family about it and they're totally against the idea. Also no prospect of me having children unless I freeze sperm. To fully transition is painful, time consuming, requires hormones always (and tolerance to them), risky in being a victim of hate crimes and costly. I hope you can have a good situation for yourself despite these challenges. One great thing about transitioning is it will keep your hair more likely than if you don't.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi yall,

so background is im 19 and have never seen a hairline like mine on hairloss forums before. 1 temple is more receded than the other but the recession is only on the very sides of my head not very much towards the centre. it doesnt look very much like the characteristic m shaped hairline. additionally im worried that hair around my entire head is a little thin and ive provided 2 pictures of my crown since in my experience it looks very different depending on the lighting. perhaps it is stress related since i was recently in the mental hospital and was having frequent panic attacks idk. what do yall think? i am on medication that should stop male pattern baldness (feminizing hormones i am transgender and take estrogen and testosterone blockers)
View attachment 167774View attachment 167775View attachment 167776View attachment 167777
Not much else you can do. I would add finasteride and keto if it's not too harsh. I microneedle and I am on HRT.

Attachments

• bald.png
    bald.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 30somthin.jpeg
    30somthin.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 97