Stress + finasteride =?

relap5

Reaction score
I have been taking Finasteride for a month already at the first 3 weeks my hairloss got lesser and sometimes I didn't even see any hair falling out but since my semester has ended, it's time for vacation and when it's vacation time I sleep less and stay awake more to play computer and watch movies sometimes i don't sleep 24 hours.

Stress when it comes to game raging, lack of sleep, fights in the house, thinning hair and psychotic ex girlfriend of my brother who is trying to destroy our family

So does stress have something to do with this hair fall? Will my finasteride in takes be useless because I stress so much?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
most likely a shed
but how the fuq are you stressed if you are just chilling at home. and dont be retarded go to sleep. you still have plenty of time to play games and watch movies if you sleep 8 hrs a day

relap5

Reaction score
Stress when it comes to game raging, lack of sleep, fights in the house, thinning hair and psychotic ex girlfriend of my brother who is trying to destroy our family

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you get stressed from video games you probably should reevaluate your life.

bobomastoras

Reaction score
Lol you have more stress playing games than when you have to study for the semester? I think you are doing something wrong.. Even if its a ranked lol game, this is bad...

Reaction score
Well hair loss is naturally a sign of aging and stress and lack of sleep make you age faster

knox777

Reaction score
Hi,

IMHO it's a myth that stress can induce or contribute to male pattern baldness. What stress can cause, and I mean a really heavy traumatic event, is a bout of telogen effluvium. This may be what's happening to you right now. Since you treat your male pattern baldness with finasteride, it will most probably all grow back after a couple of months.

This