Strap It On

Redbone

Reaction score
I am using the liquid applicator from Spencer Forrest for my Xandrox and spironolactone and the thing is the nuts. No messy sh*t on your fingers and boy do it get that medicine into your scalp. Feels great for all guys who love to rub the sh*t out of there heads when applying, and I know your out there.

You just can't go wrong for $3.95 I just straps in it on my middle finger dab with the other hand and rub like crazy. No mess no fuss.

http://www.regrow.com/miva4c/rogaine.asp

Redbone

Reaction score
Yes, but price is reduced to $3.95 when you order it. I swear the thing looks like a cheap piece of cow dung but it really works great- I love it.

The Gardener

Reaction score
redbone said:
Was she Latina? :freaked:

Nah, she was a dolled up sweet little thang from Kentucky, a dirty dirrty girl in a candy coated exterior. After 1/4 inch of the tip of it I very abruptly called it quits on that stunt. Jeez, now that I think about it, I am very very glad I didn't let her tie me up like she initially wanted to. This was yeeears ago, and when first exposed to it, one learns quickly whether or not they are into that domination stuff and it is just not my flavor, no thank you.

And I don't think the experience was all that great for my DHT levels. and i hated it. and i cried.

G

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:
:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:
:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freak: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:

Redbone

Reaction score
Gardner what the ????? Strap on holy sh*t- you? My girlfriend has a slutty dominatrix associate at work who uses dildos in her bo's *** and uses a strap on, on this guy- who must be queer as folk. Funny thing is she is 4' 11 andhe is 6'3 muscle guy. I would love to tell his muscle head buddies he takes it in the shitter.

Funny part is this little dominatrix has a groupie at work and she has been trying to shove things in her husbands *** to, but he wont let her. Crazy b****s.

The Gardener

Reaction score
redbone said:
Gardner what the ????? Strap on holy sh*t- you? My girlfriend has a slutty dominatrix associate at work who uses dildos in her bo's *** and uses a strap on, on this guy- who must be queer as folk. Funny thing is she is 4' 11 andhe is 6'3 muscle guy. I would love to tell his muscle head buddies he takes it in the shitter.

Funny part is this little dominatrix has a groupie at work and she has been trying to shove things in her husbands *** to, but he wont let her. Crazy b****s.

Haha... Me.. NO. I have an open mind, but such things just do not turn me on. Dominatrix, no thank you. I was young, and trying to be open minded, but there comes a point when reality converges with my good ol' fashioned California liberalism and a loud "NO THANK YOU" had to be said.

Redbone

Reaction score
You California Raisin... I always tell the husband of the girl to eat something really foul and sh*t and fart all over her when she wants to stick something up there, that oughta cure her of that. I once got a little over zealous of a girls a**h** and the smell of poop made me nautious.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Red,. this thing?
applicator2.gif

It looks like it'l just increase the amount that gets on the hair,. this works for you? How short is your hair?

Redbone

Reaction score
my hair is long abou 2.5 to 3" it gets it way down into the scalp and maximizes the liquid. I'm jewish with my Xandrox and this really helps in that area, no waste, no mess no fuss.

I am simply putting forth my opinion after trying all application methods- this is the best for me:

Gets 400% more medicine into the scalp

Feels great when massaged on head

No waste of medicine and clean fingers.

Redbone

Reaction score
Whats with all the criticism? I posed a product that is cheap, works really well and is convenient to use for evrybody on this sites benefit and all I seem to be getting from it is sh*t.

This is not some gimmick made in Taiwan it was invented by a qualified hair transplant surgeon and carries a US Patent. Why all the negativity?

Based on past negativity at HairLossTalk.com Im going to keep all positive things I discover to myself. Thats includes new producs, cheap supplements etc...It does not pay to be a citizen of HairLossTalk.com when there is so much criticism.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
redbone said:
Based on past negativity at HairLossTalk.com Im going to keep all positive things I discover to myself. Thats includes new producs, cheap supplements etc...It does not pay to be a citizen of HairLossTalk.com when there is so much criticism.
Thats a pretty negative outlook. :)

But still, Im a little confused. What criticism are you talking about?

If it really does work for you, maybe I'll order up one of these things myself.. if it works, it beats dumpin 200-300ml of minoxidil on my head just to get proper coverage. At $4, its worth a shot.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Red, I am not one to ever doubt a suggestion you make. I'm not saying you are BS'ing us here at all either, I know you don't to that.

But I, like Cassin, just don't see how this applicator would do anything other than get the minoxidil grease into our hair? It's not the product I am doubting, it's the physics here.

Red, after you apply your minoxidil, do you style your hair with a 'wet' look? If so, then that might explain why this applicator works for you. The problem is that I, and Cassin as well from reading his feedback, style our hair with a 'dry' look. This means that any minoxidil in the hair has to dry before we head out the door.

The only other explanation for why this product works so well for you and seems like it would be trouble for me would be the kind of minoxidil you are using. I believe you're using Lee's Xandrox... (by the way, how is that sh*t working for you? I want to talk to you about that, but I'll do it on another post)... perhaps Lee's Xandrox does not leave as much residue in the hair as the Rogaine variety that I use?

Redbone

Reaction score
I dry style my hair with a part to the right. Xandrox, I like it but have only been using it for a week. Started Propecia and Xandrox on 11/18, shedding has slowed quite a bit.

I understand your sceptisism fellows, maybe it wouldnt work for you but I think it would and you dont have to get that sh*t on your finga's. You have to rub kinda hard so it gets down into the scalp and thats it.

My hair is doing well almost like it was before I noticed problems. I also really like the Loprox shampoo I just got and started in place of Nizoral. It is a lot more gentle and the itch in my scalp is gone.

It has a US patent gents, that costs a lot and has to be approved- remember that.... Works excellent.

xXx

Established Member
Reaction score
I got the thang.. it's quite good.. the Liquid still gets onto the hair but much lesser than when finger tips are used.. but come to think of the bright side of it.. it doesnt get wasted on fingers.. Come on guys it doesnt hurt to spend 10$ (including shipping)

Redbone

Reaction score
Glad you liked it X, it really does work better than fingers and how bout that scalp massage, feels good. I could not imagine apps without it. Used for both minoxidil and spironolactone liquid- just make sure you wash it off.