Strange Type Of Dandruff. Pics Included

Neverhadabuzzcut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'll be turning 23 in a couple months and I noticed my hair loss around 19 or 20 years old. It happened to occur after the first and only time a woman I was dating had broken my heart hahaha. I have aggressive thinning on my crown and the top of my head. After a stressful past month, I'm starting to think the right side of my hairline has receded a tiny bit.

Anyway, I've dealt with dandruff a lot of my life and I used head and shoulders to decent success. But one day it sort of stopped working for me and so I moved onto Nizoral which helped some more but I was still finding these little skin crumbs in my hair.

Here's the weird thing, I often get flakes with hairs in them. Like, some are just flat flakes with hairs sticking out of them, -- firmly rooted. Some of the flakes are kinda big and will have as many as 4 to 6 hairs in them. I've tried searching the web for any information on this but I can't seem to find anything as specific as these hair-filled flakes.

I've uploaded some images for you guys to analyze. I started noticing these flakes a while ago and not even Nizoral helped. Let's discuss!

20170818_030507.jpg
20170818_030254.jpg
20170818_030142.jpg
20170810_033225.jpg
20170818_030040.jpg
20170810_033304.jpg
|

mr.hairloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is chronic dandruff called in medical term as seborrheic dermatitis ...you will get temporary relief from ketoconazole (nizoral shampoo or cream ) but this skin problem is an auto immune disease ...the medical professional will recommend to use shampoo or cream for the rest of your life ....but i tell you this is all bullshit ....i also suffer from this ...and this problem is gut related not skin ... you probably having gut issue like improper stool not having proper shape or something.....or anything related to that like constipation ,gas ,diarrhea etc ... cure your gut and this problem will goes away .... you might probably having candida overgrowth or small intestinal bacterial overgrowth( sibo )
seborreic dermatitis symptoms have itchy scaly scalp,white skin like stubborn dandruff...sometimes redness on the scalp
hope this info helps...