Strange Testicular Feeling 7 Months On finasteride Now

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm 6 months, almost 7 months on finasteride now and about two weeks ago i started to feel a strange thing going on with my testicles. It is like the normal ball ache that yiu get with finasteride but at the same time the left testicle hangs a little bit off in comparison with the right one, it is more horizontal i'd say. Also when i dont wear underwear and they hang free i feel kinda pain on the left one. The "inside if the ball " feels more dense than the right ine, is this normal? Should i be worried? What could it be?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take care my friend, A quien no trabaja le dicen que se está "tocando las pelotas todo el día"
Different size in testicles is normal more qhen they hung, the pain is another thing.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take care my friend, A quien no trabaja le dicen que se está "tocando las pelotas todo el día"
Different size in testicles is normal more qhen they hung, the pain is another thing.
Hahahahaah unluckily i work quite hard every single day because quien de joven no trabaja de viejo duerme en la paja. Hahahahaha

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same problem,but im only 2 months on finasteride.One testicleshould hang lower so there is no problem about it,check for bumps on testicles and also try to check if one is harder/larger than the other(its ok if one is slightly larger than the other).I think its just an infection.