Story with Jude Law's hair?

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's called a comb over, you dolt....he has norwood and just brushes his hair forward over it...it's easy if u have wavy hair.

G

He has either had fantastci results with finasteride or more likely he has had some high quality FUE done.

He has been clever with it though, by not f*****g about with his temples and hairline too much.

Anythings possible in Hollywood.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever see him in Road to Perdition? Thats probably what he would really look like if he didnt have millions of dollars.

Petchsky

Reaction score
He had his hair purposely thinned out for that role and hated it so much he always wore a hat, even when having sex with a lap dancer...Which is where i read about it. A kiss and tell.

A few years a go i read in a gossip column that he was seen coming out of a Harley street hair clinic, who would have advised him to get on Propecia at the least. He was worried that his hair loss would cost him film roles.

And thats all i know the subject.

Anus

Reaction score
I saw a part of an interview with him and some dumb chick, presumably his girlfriend cause she said "he has more hair now then when we got together". He seemed pretty embarrassed by that comment. So he certainly had something done.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
It does look like it was thinning quite a bit in those 2001 pictures. I'm sure he must be doing something to have kept so much of his hair four years later.

dw99

Reaction score
those last pics look ridiculous. i would be suspicious of a rug, but i can't tell for sure. maybe it's just a really bad hairstyle.

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair looks like it's stayed the same for four years, which is within the realms of the possible, for sure.

Petchsky

Reaction score
stanley2005 said:
jimmystanley said:
he has norwood and just brushes his hair forward over it...it's easy if u have wavy hair.

Yes.
Same situacion with Coldplay's Chris Martin.

Chris Martin's had a transplant. We proved it with pics a few months ago. Thread should be available through the search feature.

Diesel

Reaction score
I am closing in to where he was in 2001. Not there yet, but that is my pattern for sure. Sucks huh... :roll:

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jude Law is actually not my preferred hair-loss super hero.

But I´m constantly changing.

Actual: Johnny Deep

(Norwood 2 BUT very good density, not to talk about his exceptional manteinance, what the f*** is he doing?? he is bald as a f***!!!)