Stopping Ru And minoxidil Was A Bad Idea

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on RU and minoxidil 5% mix for about 9 months straight I really didn't think it was doing much I for sure did not see any regrowth. I stopped just after xmas to give my body a break and to wait for a new batch of RU to arrive from a different supplier. Well I got lazy and didn't go back on it my hair quality actually looked great and styled well apart from the obvious crown thinning I was aware of. Last month I noticed all my hair on top became limp and whispyer if that makes sense and looked like sh*t when I tried to style it. I decided to shave it all down to a grade 4 and I noticed the whole top of my head had thinned out drastically where I just had some around the crown now it was the whole head I could see my scalp where I could not see it before. I jumped back on my 5% mix and ordered a supply of finasteride (something which I have put off for 4 years). I'm hoping to regain something as my hairloss is at least 10 times more noticeable. Best case I can no sides and some regrowth from finasteride and like everyone else on hear hops that Brotzu lotion is the real deal and can switch to that in the last quarter of the year if its out by then.... Moral of the story is don't stop your regime even if it is just maintenance as you will lose what you have much quicker than before :(

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where was your ru from?