Stopping Revivogen.

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
:cry: sad to say that but I'm stopping all kind of treatments, after more than one year of trying Tricomin, Revivogen, and apple vinegar, nothing really worked..........
and I don't want to try Propecia because of the side effects and the 5 years limited efficiency, and I don't know the efficiency of a topical one, (is there any study showing the efficiency of a topical Propecia treatment) :?:

well, the only thing that I can do now is thinking of a surgical alternative, or praying for God till one company comes with a magical cure. :innocent:

However, I have read in the "The Bald Truth" book, that DHT behaves differently in the body (it actually simulates hair growth in follicles located on the chest, back, shoulders, eye brown & ears, and it kills hair follicles on the scalp). :pissed: WTF is that happening how we can we cure this problem forever.

dam it. :smash:

Sam,
"Norwood 2"
32 Years old.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would honestly recommend you not wasting anymore time and try Propecia and see if it works for you.

Britannia

Reaction score
sam- said:
:cry: sad to say that but I'm stopping all kind of treatments, after more than one year of trying Tricomin, Revivogen, and apple vinegar, nothing really worked..........
and I don't want to try Propecia because of the side effects and the 5 years limited efficiency

OK so you rub vinegar into your head....... but you wont take Propecia because you believe it only to be effective for 5 years?????

sam- said:
or praying for God till one company comes with a magical cure. :innocent:

Never going to happen. No "magic pill" is ever likely to be as effective as the combination of Propecia, Minoxidil and Nizoral. Using these 3 is as close to a cure as possible. In fact some people who have used these products do consider themselves "cured" as they have regrown sufficent hair to acheive cosmetic coverage. At the very least with 12 months use you should maintain what hair you have now.

sam- said:
:cry: sad to say that but I'm stopping all kind of treatments.

You never actually started with treatments. Not PROVEN treatments anyway.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Can't imagine that the vinegar gained you much in the social popularity arena.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
So did you or did you not use those items? You say you tried rubbing stuff on your head for 2 years but then you say you've saved thousands by not doing so. What you haven't saved is precious time while you continue to diffuse.

The green tea ain't gonna do jack...it has been shown to be beneficial for general health but that's it. Saw palmetto doesn't even have credible anecdotal efficacy. Revivogen is iffy at best. Rogaine is the only thing you may have tried that has recognized medical merit...and alone, it's often not enough to produce a cosmetically acceptable result.

cannysage said:
I've rubbed everything on my head for 2 years and it didn't do jack for me. Revivogen, rogaine, drinking green tea, saw palmetto blah blah..
My hairloss has been gradual (thank god) and I prolly saved several thousand bux by not using all that crap that didn't do jack for me. As soon as they figure out how to succesfully duplicate hair, I'm getting some hair transplant going on.

the_beast

Established Member
Reaction score
sam- said:
Sam,
"Norwood 2"
32 Years old.

A Norwood 2 is a mature hairline. Maybye you aren't even losing hair, thats why nothing is working for you. :hairy:

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
Beast,

"Mature Hairline" is another way of saying "early male pattern baldness". Most men reach NW2(ish) by late 20s / early 30s, and of those that reach NW2, many stay that way for years. But not all.

the_beast

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I mean though. Possibly he just is a Norwood 2 and he is not improving because that's his hairline at 32 and it's where it will stay?

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
-cj- said:
I would honestly recommend you not wasting anymore time and try Propecia and see if it works for you.

but I'm afraid from the gyno permanent side effects. :adminfinger:

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
the_beast said:
[quote="sam-":bd971]
Sam,
"Norwood 2"
32 Years old.

A Norwood 2 is a mature hairline. Maybye you aren't even losing hair, thats why nothing is working for you. :hairy:[/quote:bd971]

"Norwood 2"
"hair thinning"
"hairline recession"

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sam- said:
[quote="-cj-":19851]I would honestly recommend you not wasting anymore time and try Propecia and see if it works for you.

but I'm afraid from the gyno permanent side effects. :adminfinger:[/quote:19851]

I'm more worried about impotence, etc.

I'm struggling with deciding to take it as well. One day I'm ready to go get it, then the next I'm not :(.

The day I told you to do that was a day I was ready, haha.