stopping hairloss treatments - selling tons of products..

oorphee_02

Reaction score
because I'm broke and I need to be able to walk again in my bathroom... but honestly because I have new plans and figure out it's now difficult to meet both hands after the last months I passed! :l

- Revivogen 2 months scalp therapy: 2 NEW unopened 2oz bottles with dropper
- dr. lee's minoxidil 5%: 3 NEW unopened 65ml bottles with dropper
- Alostil (which is real ROGAINE under european name!!!) 5% 1 NEW 2oz bottle
- Alostil/ROGAINE 2% 3 bottles (2 NEW 60ml and one third bottle at approximately 35/40ml out of 60ml) I can provide with the 3 usual type of droppers that usually go with Rogaine
- T-Flav 1 NEW bottle and another bottle which I estimate at slightly more than half of its capacity
- DERMATCH one AS NEW disc, color: medium brown with 2 applicators
- Wheatgrass spray AS NEW probably at at 140/150ml at very worse... 1 NEW wheatgrass cream 50ml + another one at 40/50ml approximately almost new?
- Proscar: 20 pills!!! cut at 1mg a day it makes a 100 days supply...
- DMSO from Nature's gift! 70% DMSO/30% aloe vera: one bottle at 6oz out of 8 at very worse..
99% pure DMSO one bottle prolly at 3,5/3,7 oz out of 4 oz...
DMSO cream (70%) with aloe vera at 1,5oz out of 2oz
- vitaflux/remiflux (minoxidil 2,5% + vitamin A 2,5%), more used bottle this time...approx. 20ml out of 50ml
- pure emu oil 1,45/1,5 oz out of 1,64 oz...
- last but not least: more than x425 1000mg pills of Lignisul MSM (best brand!!!)

if interested in one or more products ( I'd prefer to see numerous articles go at the same time but I understand I can't be a bugger...) just contact me mentioning the country you live in. it will help me fix a reasonnable price, less expensive that will find on the internet shipping included... I promise already
however there is one requirement: I can only accept Paypal, cheques in euros or cash in your own currency... as I sadly live in europe... sorry,

have a nice evening you all and good luck to anyone for whom treatments are still working
cheers

Berserk

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in buying the new T-Flav from you. How much are you willing to sell it for? Thanks.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Buying or selling prescription drugs (Proscar) person to person is legally a bad idea. It is generally a bad idea as they are cut up. If you dont want to take them, take the hit and throw them out.

I personally wouldnt want to buy half a bottle of minoxidil either.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
offer to buy

i am interested in t-flav and emu oil...

i will take all that you have for both the above item

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
putting enough sh*t on your head, buddy. That is way to much product, obsessive compulsive?? All that sh*t would never work.......