stopping depressiveness, motivation thread

tiago59

Reaction score
hello everybody !
I saw some of your posts, damn a lot of you are depressive !
I know what hair loss is and the impact on our lives.
That **** obsesses us every day.
Personnaly I always had complexes. When I was a teen it was because I was skinny. So 10 years ago I began weight lifting, dieting etc, and I became so passionate that I started a degree in sports training and now in physiotherpay
About 6 years ago, I started to notice hair loss ... I started to complex about that everyday.
When I see a men on the street, the first thing I look at is his hairs !! When I m at a night club, I look the fashion haircuts of others men ...

At the age of 24, I became a stripper.
All that work at the gym started to pay ....
One day, a group of girl asked me my age, I answered " 25 yo ", and one of the girl answered " really ? you look 30, you are balding " ... I was disgusted ...
But now I would answer her " f**k you b**ch, you are fat, you have a pimpled white skin etc " what I mean is everybody has defects !!!! we are balding, others are fat, skinny, etc, and nobody can judge others because nobody is perfect

I have tried nearly everything, and I think that the lace is the better solution
I looked at posts with propecia minoxidil etc .... results are at best medium. There is some regrowth, but not those heads full of hairs.
And propecia drop your dht too much. You become estrogen dominant, and the depression starts ....
Dht is all things male !!
So last year I ordered online a basic lace, to hide my hair loss, and whaooo the result was very nice.
Nobody noticed it, and a lot of friends told me " your new haircut, with longer hairs is nice "
I stopped the lace because it was impracticable, but now i decided to retry, because when I will find the good protocol it will be near perfect, and I never give up.

Man stop complexing. Hair loss is a natural process, 50% of man on earth are bald.
When I saw the results with the lace, I knew that for me it was THE solution.
So I knew that when I would like to have more hairs I would retry ! the fight was not lost !!!!
And I stopped complexing, because there was a solution !
Now I just study how to improve my protocol for the lace
And like I always say : Dont give a **** if one day people notice your hairs are fake !
people always try to find something to laugh or criticize others ! Those people have their defects too. And in 2014 everything is fake : hair extansions, nails, fake tits, sun bed, colored contact lenses, esthetic surgery, AND WE BLAME US TO WEAR LACE ???? LLLOOOLLL !!!! A lace is just fake hairs that make us more " beautiful " it just removal one of our complex !
the only thing you have to have is self confidence !
For me weight lifting is the thing that gave me self confidence, you just have to find what will give you yours :) When you are self confident, everything in life seems better.
You will may think I m snooty, but that's not the aim of the thread. I don't need recognition on the net ...
I just want to show you that there is always a solution .... I was complexed, at the high school other laugh at me because I was a very skinny teen. Now I saw them in night club, they are all fat, and their wives want to take pictures with me lol.
I complexed for years because of my hair loss and what ? nothing changed !! they keep going to fall
You can always mope on your bedroom, other don't give a ***** and earth keep going to rotate.
Life is short, so enjoy it at the maximum. Try a lace, if during the rest of your life, 200 people notice it, it's not bad, because in 2080 we will be dead and nobody will remember your lace ... but it would have improved your short transit on earth :)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Are you talking about a lace hair system or clothing? Either way let us see how great you look in lace.

tiago59

Reaction score
hi, It was a basic french lace. Medium density, freestyle hairs.
I bought this model because those models were in stock and I couldn't wait, if I wanted a custom made lace I had to wait some extra weeks and add money.

I took some photos with my phone but he is broken :/
I have a photo from a photoshoot but my haircut was not very good and it was the firt day with my hair remplacement system. Days after, adjustement was better
This is the only one I have :/

this is how I am actually without lace

I just make two pieces and stick it on my temples lol.
Now I hesitate to shave my had and to stick a lace, in order to have a better frontal line

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess you are just talking about a wig, friend you won't get too much support on these forums.
Its understandable because let's be honest and you've said it in your post: It's fake, no matter what you do it will never truly be apart of you and you'll pay hundreds of pounds every year to keep that rug on your head to hide your true self, bald. You must have your reasons for not looking into a hair transplant?
I don't think I or anyone could get pass or acpt the wig to be a solution to baldness or cure their depression, well good for you anyway buddy. I'm glad you're happy.

tiago59

Reaction score
Hi, I posted photos, but have to wait a mod do confirm my post

Well you are right it's fake, but we shouldn't be ashamed to wear fake hairs. When I did it, it didn't look fake. Nobody noticed it, and I don't think that people look at cranium or hairs of everybody ^^
Years ago I was depressed, and would never agree to have an hair system. But we haven't other choice than accepting the fact that our hairs will never regrow :/ of course I would prefer to have my natural hairs, but that will never happen, so one day I accepted that and found the solution that seems me the best .... or the less worse :/

I don't do hair transplant because it s very expensive, for a FUT for my temples the Doctor asked me 4000 $ and I know that my hair loss will continue, so I will have to do another hair transplant years after. I looked for a FUE in Istanbul but I read mixed review, and it's expansive too.

I payed my lace 250$ online, and the glue is not expensive. I found chineses suppliers that sell it for about 80$ :eek:
I think it's a good deal.

And personnaly when I saw mens with perfect haircut, perfect fronal line, hair structure, I wonder if they don't wear lace too, lol, I think i'm not the only idiot who wear a hair system :D

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don't even think you have enough hair loss to nessesitate (sp) a piece. Our individual perspectives are relative to our plot in life, the card we were dealt. Some of it you can change, like your body but hair loss is alot trickier. I'm surprised that women was even crital of you to begin with. Your a male stripper for christs sake, you are so out of the average HairLossTalk.com members league.

Reaction score
I could have sworn Ive seen you on one of those p**rn where theres like 20 girls in a party room and 2 or 3 big body hunk strippers come running out whipping their dicks out with whip cream on it for a blow job. Lucky you =)

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow I didn't even notice the pics you posted beforehand, I cannot believe you seriously aren't suggesting a hair transplant.
Pretty foolish.

tiago59

Reaction score
Well I don't consider a hair transplant for the moment because of the futur evolution of my badlness. And for the price too. And with the lace, results are immediate.
I will have a hair transplant in some years.
I ordered my lace online, and if I use two lace / year, It will cost me 400$ /year
I loose density on the top of my head too

I could have sworn Ive seen you on one of those p**rn where theres like 20 girls in a party room and 2 or 3 big body hunk strippers come running out whipping their dicks out with whip cream on it for a blow job. Lucky you =)
ahhahaha It wasn't me ^^ it's never like that in reality

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
Hi, I posted photos, but have to wait a mod do confirm my post

Well you are right it's fake, but we shouldn't be ashamed to wear fake hairs. When I did it, it didn't look fake. Nobody noticed it, and I don't think that people look at cranium or hairs of everybody ^^
Years ago I was depressed, and would never agree to have an hair system. But we haven't other choice than accepting the fact that our hairs will never regrow :/ of course I would prefer to have my natural hairs, but that will never happen, so one day I accepted that and found the solution that seems me the best .... or the less worse :/

I don't do hair transplant because it s very expensive, for a FUT for my temples the Doctor asked me 4000 $ and I know that my hair loss will continue, so I will have to do another hair transplant years after. I looked for a FUE in Istanbul but I read mixed review, and it's expansive too.

I payed my lace 250$ online, and the glue is not expensive. I found chineses suppliers that sell it for about 80$ :eek:
I think it's a good deal.

And personnaly when I saw mens with perfect haircut, perfect fronal line, hair structure, I wonder if they don't wear lace too, lol, I think i'm not the only idiot who wear a hair system :D

FUE hair transplant are cheaper in India. I plan to reconstruct my temples there next year. I live between Germany and USA so prices are ridiculous. Apparently there are some doctors that can achieve the same for a fraction there. That´s what I hope anyway.

dotjm

Reaction score
Ahaha

Aaahha! Laughed at the part where you said you started biting back! I had that too! :p