Stopped hair loss. Is there for overgrowth without the effect of cancellation?

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take dutasteride and finasteride. Hair loss has stopped. But there are no new ones. What can be used to thicken bald patches and thicken hair? 2 norwood. Almost satisfied. Minoxidil is addictive + withdrawal effect. Not suitable. Is there a remedy without a reversal effect?

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
I take dutasteride and finasteride. Hair loss has stopped. But there are no new ones. What can be used to thicken bald patches and thicken hair? 2 norwood. Almost satisfied. Minoxidil is addictive + withdrawal effect. Not suitable. Is there a remedy without a reversal effect?
No, minoxidil isn’t addictive haha, what? I guess you mean you can’t stop it if you want to keep results, but why would you want to stop if you don’t have side effects? I had to stop unfortunately as I developed contact dermatitis… I lost the hair I regrew with minoxidil, but I was still above baseline due to taking finasteride. It’s not gonna cause you to lose hair you wouldn’t have lost without minoxidil if you do need to quit.

nothing else works for regrowth unfortunately, possibly needling, but that’s a (literal) pain to do every week or two, causes unsightly redness, and the effects also wane if you stop puncturing holes in your scalp.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You take both dutasteride and finasteride? What is the frequency of which you use them, i.e...take both daily?