Stopped Finpecia for 4 months and resumed 3 weeks ago

ice-breaker

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I began on finpecia last January (2007).
Due to my fear of sides, i took it particularly a chaotic way.

==> 10 days with 1mg, then 10 days stopped
==> 2 weeks with 0.25 mg, then 2 weeks with 0.5 mg
==> 2 months with 1mg
==> 1 week stop
==> 1 week with 0.5 mg
==> 1 month with 0.25mg

I stopped at the end of May 2007 because I thought my pain in my leg was due to finpecia. Actually it had absolutely no link at all lol
The GREAT thing was it worked a incredible way, and i was so happy 2 or 3 months after the beginning to see that I had no loss anymore, and that my hair looked very well !

In August & September the hair loss came back heavily. So I decided to get back on Finpecia to fight it with strength and honour!

I've just been on it for 3 weeks now but I'm wondering if it possible that this time it will not work like last time. I know I waited 2 or 3 months last time to see first results. But this made such impression to me that now I am impatient and I am almost disappointed that the hair loss is still the same after 3 weeks.

I know I should not get worried, because I now take religiously 1 pill a day (actually only since yesterday lol, i began 10 days with 0.25 and 0.5 10 other days to avoid sides at the beginning).

SO MY QUESTION IS : if it worked the first time ( 6 months ago), will it work the second time, even if 4 months stop between ?

Thank for answers !