Stopped Finasteride Before 2 Months And Cant Get A Errection.

Marcelo96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello , my Name is Marcelo and i will turn 22 in some days.
From the Age of 18 ( March 2015) i took 3,5 Years Finasteride.
I had all time weak errections and painfull ejaculations.
But i was thinking that i need my hair so i was so silly to continue the medication.
Than in September 2018 ( Exact before 2 Months) i stopped the medication because i cant handle it anymore.
My last Sex with a Female was 2015 , i lost my last girlfriend because i couldnt get an Errection. I think i get even an Prostatis with burning Penis and ejaculation.
I took all 3 Days 1,25 mg , in the last 6 months i tooked all 3 Days 0,625 mg and still had side effects.
Now 2 Months after i stop the medication its getting not any better.
I cant get even a Boner in the last 10 days, its very bad.
I am now so scared it will be forever like this.
Is it normal that i dont feel any recover after 2 Months?
My Hair is also not falling out , maybe 10 Hairs a day.
Im about to get a new Girlfriend and i want to feel horny and healthy again.
What i did to my body....
Im so scared...

Last edited:

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sure you don't have some sort of STD? I've never heard of finasteride causing a burning sensation during ejaculation. Maybe you should get tested for sexually transmitted infections. After that go to a doctor and tell them about your erectile dysfunction issue. And they can run the necessary tests and prescribe medication.

youngforster

Reaction score
For Gods shake check yourself with a doctor. Also why the hell didn't you stop finasteride when you experienced ED?

Mitch Duran

My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the site but no stranger to what you are going thru. I was one of the early propecia users. worked great on my hair but the sides put me thru years of problems, depression, erections...brain fog....I eventually quit after i realized it was the propecia that was causing my nightmare. It took a few years to recover....adrenals were burnt out. My system was a mess....See someone that can take a look at your blood work, most doctors go by a graph that is outdated. send me a message and I can try to point you in the right direction

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New to the site but no stranger to what you are going thru. I was one of the early propecia users. worked great on my hair but the sides put me thru years of problems, depression, erections...brain fog....I eventually quit after i realized it was the propecia that was causing my nightmare. It took a few years to recover....adrenals were burnt out. My system was a mess....See someone that can take a look at your blood work, most doctors go by a graph that is outdated. send me a message and I can try to point you in the right direction

I am still considering whether I should give propecia a try or not (maybe .25mg x3/week). I am curious what sides you had and how quick they occurred. You said you battled for years with sides? Which ones? Are you completely recovered?

Mitch Duran

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still considering whether I should give propecia a try or not (maybe .25mg x3/week). I am curious what sides you had and how quick they occurred. You said you battled for years with sides? Which ones? Are you completely recovered?
If I were you I wouldnt take the chance. It fucked me up for a long time. Years ago there was a group of us that were part of a forum that branched off into our own platform to discuss sides etc because there were a lot of guys out there that didnt believe us etc. We eventually had a doctor join the forum that took us seriously. I dont know if I can find the old emails etc. Anyway....yes, I suffered for many years. The erection problems, anxiety most of all the brain fog was terrible. I feel that robbed me of at least 5 years of my life. I went to so many doctors and each one said I was making it up or I had some emotional problems etc. I started to believe them but something kept telling me it was propecia. I had quit after taking it 2 years...I suspected it was causing the sides even though merck insisted it wasnt.
I'd have to say it too about 6 years to fully recover after quiting...I had to address some issues that I believe were due to the propecia, mostly adrenal fatigue.
So strange how it affects some and not others....no idea why