stopmpb.com

sam2256

Reaction score
anybody know what happened to this sight. if the rum we got here was bad and they flew the coup.

Cassin

Reaction score
Re: **********.com

The posters involved are gone. Well...one is.

Although FinF has so many fake accounts to talk this crap up he's still on the forums under various names. He tries to use proxies but he's terrible at it. Lol

Cassin

Reaction score

In the past but yes it's died down. And there's nothing harsh about it. That guy had loads of fake accounts with 10 to 200 posts. I gave him a chance to fess up to all his accounts but he couldn't be honest with me. He asked me to remove his crap but stays under fake accounts....lol he's so full of sh*t.

Cassin

Reaction score

monty1978 said:
I'll reserve judgement on that. He's always struck me as a stand up guy. Of course, I know nothing about fake accounts, nor why he'd need them,

If you make a whole bunch of fake accounts commenting about one subject it drives the trending conversation up which can influence some people to try your product.

monty1978 said:
All this cloak and dagger sh*t pisses me off. I like to feel that most people are earnest, but it seems that there is always some kind of conspiracy going on when perhaps there just isn't!

I agree, Its unnecessary and maddening. None of this had to happen. None of it. This could have easily been kept to a small level continuing on indefinitely.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

Oh man, I got ran out of the RU/RUM threads by people with pitchforks when I dare suggested these guys might be a bit dodgy. Few months later and surprise, surprise!

They kept claiming they were seeing all these amazing results on their own forum, but when I signed up over there, I saw absolutely nothing of the sort.

Disappointing state of affairs to say the least. What are your thoughts of r.axuschem Cassin?

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score

Cassin

Reaction score

Tyler_Durden said:
Oh man, I got ran out of the RU/RUM threads by people with pitchforks when I dare suggested these guys might be a bit dodgy. Few months later and surprise, surprise!

They kept claiming they were seeing all these amazing results on their own forum, but when I signed up over there, I saw absolutely nothing of the sort.

Disappointing state of affairs to say the least. What are your thoughts of r.axuschem Cassin?

Well as far as Rax goes I have no personal dealings with them so I can't say anything for certain. But IMO when you consider how long that site has been around, that they use a gmail address and its a site for studies I find it alarming that so many talk about it as if its an online store.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

Shma said:
Yeah, it mostly ends up like this. It surely wasn't the last time something like this happens.
That's why don't even try to start a discussion with them.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70602&p=663635&hilit=deliver+A+SINGLE+SET+of#p663635

I know what you're saying man. For some reason I can't access this thread anymore, it says I'm not authorised (is it deleted Cassin?), but the cache result still shows them going nuts when I called them out;

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=au

You think I should still "STFU", Monty? :whistle: Your boys left you lurch by the looks!

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score

monty1978 said:
Tyler_Durden said:
Shma said:
You think I should still "STFU", Monty? :whistle: Your boys left you lurch by the looks!

Hmmm we'll see about that then wont we!
Please learn how to use quotes monty, I didn't say that.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

monty1978 said:
Hmmm we'll see about that then wont we!

I think it's safe to say we already have. Apology accepted ;)

Jacob

Reaction score

cassin said:
In the past but yes it's died down. And there's nothing harsh about it. That guy had loads of fake accounts with 10 to 200 posts. I gave him a chance to fess up to all his accounts but he couldn't be honest with me. He asked me to remove his crap but stays under fake accounts....lol he's so full of sh*t.

What were the other names/nicks he was going by here?

Cassin

Reaction score

Jacob said:
cassin said:

What were the other names/nicks he was going by here?

Off the top of my head

baldtimmy
patrickbateman
kingofthedemo
finfigh

Theres more I can't remember and then there are more that are still here.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

After reading those threads posted he seemed like a right shady so and so.

Cassin

Reaction score

IrishFella said:
After reading those threads posted he seemed like a right shady so and so.

Yes. And every piece of evidence points towards that. I truly like to think most people are honest and with good intentions tho.

Cassin

Reaction score

monty1978 said:
as he's not here to defend himself against all you, he most certainly is in this circumstance!
!

Sure he is. He created so many fake accounts he is still here as a few different people. I will take care of them as I go but it takes time to root them out. And he and I had a long discussion about his fake accounts. I gave him a handful of opportunities to fess up to them, all of them, and he admitted to some but not all. That disappointed me greatly.

Cassin

Reaction score

ugh....screw it.. this entire topic is so tiresome.

These guys took something so easy and simple and turned it into this dramatic mess that could have easily been avoided.