"stop Whining !!" .. "you Have A Toxic Vibe !!" .. "harden The f*** Up !!"

blackg

Reaction score
I have a 4000 word essay due tomorrow and final exams before graduation in a week. Haven't had sex in a month.
Okay, that's understandable.
But you're a smart guy so the tone and language of your last few posts really surprised me, unless you're just foolin'.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the post you are quoting me on again...

I basically said exactly what you said, except that I acknowledge the difference between 'reduced levels' and 'finasteride levels'

You have absolutely no idea what the reduction of DHT from zinc is. You're just assuming that it's less than that due tofinasteride as a result of of multiple misguided misconceptions.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
...Based on that particular study, high dose zinc "could completely inhibit the enzyme activity".... well that is a surprise, even to me.

...This only reinforces my belief that natural minerals that we need anyway, would be a safer alternative to finasteride...
I don't know why people mock natural treatments and then present studies supporting their viability as a hair loss treatment.

I still think @Stanx22 would be better off trying natural compounds first. He's only 17, barely got any loss, why would he take finasteride?

Over-the-counter supplements that are isolated from other nutrients and that come in arbitrary dosages are not natural.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
...Based on that particular study, high dose zinc "could completely inhibit the enzyme activity".... well that is a surprise, even to me.

...This only reinforces my belief that natural minerals that we need anyway, would be a safer alternative to finasteride...
I don't know why people mock natural treatments and then present studies supporting their viability as a hair loss treatment.

I still think @Stanx22 would be better off trying natural compounds first. He's only 17, barely got any loss, why would he take finasteride?
I'll not take finasteride now. I'll listen to BBB's and patrick's advice and stick to minoxidil for now.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll not take finasteride now. I'll listen to patrick's advice and stick to minoxidil for now.

Ungrateful kid, i give you this advice

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually love nature and natural treatments and i believe they're the solution of many illnesses. People always underestimate the superiority of nature, however, do you have any studies to support your claim ?

Tim Minchin — 'You know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work? - Medicine.'

Watch the full thing it's great.

Quote around 2:35.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
MY FORELOCK((((((((

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score