"stop Whining !!" .. "you Have A Toxic Vibe !!" .. "harden The f*** Up !!"

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, B7, B12, C, D3, E, K, iron, magnesium, copper, selenium, chromium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iodine, cobalt, manganese, lycopene, coq10, fish oil, cod liver oil, black seed oil, lemon oil, BCAA, soy, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, fenugreek, garlic juice, onion juice, ginger juice, topical ginger juice, bee venom, laminaria japonica, cistanche, rice bran oil,

Also,

yoga, meditation, cold showers, hot showers, head massages, nofap, prayer, German volume training for weightlifting, regular haircuts, and make sure not to wear any hats it blocks the flow of blood to your head.
LOL that would actually cost way more than the top 3. Not worth it. One just eats healthy and sticks to the treatments given by science to be okay.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL that would actually cost way more than the top 3. Not worth it. One just eats healthy and sticks to the treatments given by science to be okay.

lol, i think it's a sarcasm dude, and i find it hard to believe too that a natural regimen can do such result

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, that's why i typed "lol".

I'm stupid, you already noticed it, so i will say Duh

Anyway, whatever you are using, regarding your pics, that's a pretty good result.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? If a synthetic compound can have an effect, why cant a similiar molecule have the same affect??

anyway, I'm still fucked hairwise, you can only get so far with that stuff in terms of regrowth, i just wanted to let this dude with very slight recession know that he does't have to role the finasteride dice if he wanted to try somthin else..

and the reason I don't bring it up is because people immediately start accusing you of bullshit... forget I said it ! lol

I don't say it's bullshit, just having a hard time to believe it, and if Stanx can achieve this kind of result with a natural treatment instead of finasteride, it's better that's for sure.

My hairloss was so f*****g agressive that even finasteride didn't made that kind of result, that's why my brain do not process this

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, B7, B12, C, D3, E, K, iron, magnesium, copper, selenium, chromium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iodine, cobalt, manganese, lycopene, coq10, fish oil, cod liver oil, black seed oil, lemon oil, BCAA, soy, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, fenugreek, MSM, garlic juice, onion juice, ginger juice, topical ginger juice, bee venom, laminaria japonica, cistanche, rice bran oil,

Also,

yoga, meditation, cold showers, hot showers, head massages, nofap, prayer, German volume training for weightlifting, regular haircuts, and make sure not to wear any hats it blocks the flow of blood to your head.

would like twice if I could dave, 10/10

i think this guy means well but he's so full of sh*t

inb4 30+, 7/10+ face and nw3 max

just be confident

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people It wouldn't do sh*t for... But I did it and in thickened it up enough to create a really impressive illusion of density when shaved at number 2 guard. but still can't grow it out.
perhaps the only reason it works is because it's blocking DHT. High dose zinc, GLA and other stuff in there all block dht to some degree..
I wouldn't want to block DHT to finasteride levels,
seems like a really strange thing to do, in my opinion... I NEED that hormone for other very important physiological processes.

If the natural supplements actually do work they very plausibly do so by ... blocking DHT.

Among your numerous assumptions is the belief that a natural supplement won't affect hormones. That's completely erroneous and unjustified. Zinc for example is linked to reduced DHT:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3207614

blackg

Reaction score
Did you see the aboriginals say today they will ban climbing ayers rock? What are your opinions on those arrogant savages?
Yeah, I just saw that a couple of hours ago.
Look, my opinion is this...

A site like Uluru, with it being so sacred and all.. I would respect the wishes of the Pitjantjatjara tribe and not climb the rock.
But that's just me.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I just saw that a couple of hours ago.
Look, my opinion is this...

A site like Uluru, with it being so sacred and all.. I would respect the wishes of the Pitjantijatjara tribe and not climb the rock.
But that's just me.

It is not sacred it is a rock. They are racist savages, if they want us not to climb the rock then they should accept that society stops paying taxes that contribute to their drug and alcohol money.

I will piss on their rock and the rainbow serpent.

blackg

Reaction score
It is not sacred it is a rock. They are racist savages, if they want us not to climb the rock then they should accept that society stops paying taxes that contribute to their drug and alcohol money.

I will piss on their rock and the rainbow serpent.
Did someone run over your cat tonight?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score