Stop finasteride and minoxidil after fue

bruno96

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to make an evaluation appointment to do a fue and the surgeon told me to stop taking finasteride and Minoxidil for a while before doing the transplant to know the true condition of my hair. I had never heard of it. Has anyone had any experience with a surgeon who also ordered this?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to make an evaluation appointment to do a fue and the surgeon told me to stop taking finasteride and Minoxidil for a while before doing the transplant to know the true condition of my hair. I had never heard of it. Has anyone had any experience with a surgeon who also ordered this?
" true condition of my hair " he/she really told you that ?Lol. He/she is a major a**h** . He want to put you in a massive shed receding temples, increased baldspot.
Really, don't go with that doctor. Most real doctor will tell you all the opositive. Lets do first a good treatment for 12 month, lets see how much we can regrowth, and then we do a hair transplant, that is how an honest and good hair transplant doctor should work.