Stock Piece Gamble With Well Known Supplier

Ivanhoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I've been considering trying the hair system route for the past 6 months, I went for a consultation with a stylist in March but then coronavirus slowed my momentum. I've recently contacted the stylist who has said the minimum wait is 6 weeks, which is for a stock system. They have also told me that they cannot supply my preferred unit - a lace unit with poly sides, they only supply full lace or full poly.

I'm now considering just taking a punt and trying a stock unit from Lordh***, as their website says they can ship immediately, they have the unit I want and their prices are considerably cheaper. I've also noticed youtubers like ChrisL recommend them as a supplier.

I'm looking for opinions on doing this. Has anyone had positive or negative experiences with this company. Is it likely they have the stock they claim they have, in these times, or should I stick with the local stylist. How can they sell their units so cheaply? I just don't want be ripped off or look like an idiot!!

Thanks.

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
I use LH. Only on my second system, but so far, so good! Better quality than the systems I was ordering through the salon.

Stubble

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using a LordHair SuperThin Skin for about 2 weeks and my experience has been good. It was my first hair system and I do all the maintenance myself. Admittedly, I was quite rough with the scrubbing during my first cleanup and the unit is holding up just fine, no real shedding. ChrisL was also the YouTuber who encouraged me to go through with it as well, so I'd say our situations are quite similar.

Due to the whole situation with North Korea going on at the minute, today I just ordered the 'Neo' from them as my backup system (the poly perimeter and lace top and front) in colour #3. It said on their website that they had it in stock, so I took their word for it and ordered it up. I can let you know if it turns out that they don't have the stock they said they have, if you want?