Still losing

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Yes Telogen Effluvium along withe male pattern baldness can make the whole balding process a lot faster.However when it occurs in individuals without male pattern baldness,your hair will grow back just the way it was before once things return to normalcy.

What about if you are taking finasteride? im pretty sure i have male pattern baldness as my father and mothers side all go bald :sobbing: im only 23 man dont wanna go bald yet :shakehead:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes finasteride can stop the balding process and even reverse it.You dont have to worry about it bro,there are treatments out there that can help.Try treating it now so that you wont have any regrets later in life.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Yes finasteride can stop the balding process and even reverse it.You dont have to worry about it bro,there are treatments out there that can help.Try treating it now so that you wont have any regrets later in life.

Thank god. I am already taking finasteride been on it 2 years mate so does this mean my hair should grow back once things are back to normal? :innocent:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are having Telogen Effluvium then yes you can expect it to grow back normally from the next cycle.You can continue with finasteride and in case you are not satisfied with the hair that grows back again,you can add Rogaine in as well.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
If you are having Telogen Effluvium then yes you can expect it to grow back normally from the next cycle.You can continue with finasteride and in case you are not satisfied with the hair that grows back again,you can add Rogaine in as well.

was thinking about rogaine but you hae to keep using which sounds a pain, i'll see how it grows back anyway as atm its not noticable, thanks for your help mate :)

CicFiric

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I will start with Finasteride, Rogaine and some Anti-DHT Shampoo - next week (when I will find appropriate online drug store). I lost quite a lot of hairs in frontal area - L and R side. I want back my juvenille hairline or just more hairs in this bald areas. So before I start with treatment I want to ask you which of upper products or product which are you using causes the shedding?

Regards!

Spickle

Reaction score
Thought I'd give an update another 4months in.

Anyway, it's been almost 10 months of Propecia and a year on Min and the results have been.... nothing. Shedding has continued since day one and I've just lost more and more and more. Hair has gotten much worse all round. Temples completely gone and the crown and back sides are now starting to go. I've got no hope of any of this working. I added Revivogen into my regime a month or so ago, but that's done nothing too. I've got zero faith whatsoever of maintaining my hair, let alone growth.

I'm not convinced that DHT is the major cause of hairloss in my case. I do not have a lot of facial or body hair and my levels are not high. What's particularly annoying is that my dad never had this bad a hairloss AND mine is completely lopsided. It means even with whatever hair I have I look completely stupid because one half of my head has lost a hell of a lot more than the other.

I'm actually at a point where I just wish it would all fall out so I can start to get over this awful experience and move on.

Sigh.