still losing hair after 4 month of propecia

charliesia17

Reaction score
Hi everyone i previously posted here i thibk 3 months ago that im lossing hair. Now i have been taking propecia for 4 months already ( thought it should take effect) or could lessen my hair loss problem but then im still losing hair and it is just my left side just above my forehead. I dont know what to do next. Could somebody help me?? Currently im just using propecia and the keta ( once a month) cause i think when i use it im lossing more hair.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wondering what is your regimem, so what is your current dosage of propecia?
I am correct thinking you said you use keto once a month, you know you can use it once a week.

How old are you and when did your male pattern baldness start hitting you?

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
When you say you are still losing hair do you mean you can visibly see hairloss is worse or you still notice hairs being shed?? It is perfectly normal for you to continue shedding hair. Its whether or not they are being replaced that counts...Taking before and after photos is essential to keep track of progress.

Even if your hairloss looks worse just stick with it four months is nothing, it took a whole 2 years before I was sure it was working.

charliesia17

Reaction score
Wondering what is your regimem, so what is your current dosage of propecia?
I am correct thinking you said you use keto once a month, you know you can use it once a week.

How old are you and when did your male pattern baldness start hitting you?

Im 26year old i think i started 3years ago but i didn't notice it much. Then last year my friend told me that my hair didnt grow much on the left side of my forehead thats the time i started panicking tried to go to a hair specialies but i just spend much but no result thats the time i started using propecia.

for keto when i started using it i saw alot of my hair being sherdding thats y i never used it weekly but ik try to use it weekly now see if it really have an effect.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From what you've said it really doesn't sound like you're loosing your hair that badly, it even be a mature hairlone . maybe provide a PIC?

charliesia17

Reaction score
20140519_154239.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

From what you've said it really doesn't sound like you're loosing your hair that badly, it even be a mature hairlone . maybe provide a PIC?

20140824_203304.jpg

Still losing hair...

Attachments

• 20140824_111445.jpg
    20140824_111445.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 634