Steve Carell

BABA

Reaction score
I watch the office and the main Character Michael (Steve Carell) was all thinned out in his entire frontal area in the first season. Since he has a pretty nice head of hair. Anyone else notice this?? Transplant or what? It is a huge difference.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he used the wet look in the beginning.. and whent over to the dry look... he probably noticed that it looked bad with the whet gelled hair. :D

BABA

Reaction score
IT has to be more than that. I agree no more wet look but the front looks 100x better.

beaner

Reaction score
I'm sure he had work done. His temples were definitely much worse a few years ago. Think back to the movie Bruce Almighty and the condition of his hair or I think he was on The Jon Stewart show as well. There is definitely a difference.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
man, I bought seasons 1 and 2 on dvd a few days ago and was thinking the exact same thing. Season one it looked like he was gonna go bald within a year, then all of sudden season 2 kicks in and he suddenly has thick hair in the front.

He definitely got something done... I'm also thinking Dwight (the crazy one who plays the Smithers to Michael's Mr. Burns) is doing something too. His hairline stayed the same, but I noticed the part in his hair was a lot further (signifying thinning) than it is in the newer episodes. Could be just me though.

Oh and Pam's fiancee (can't remember the name), his hair was really thinning too in the first season. I never analyzed his hair in the newer episodes, but I assume he must be doing something also b/c his hair should be a lot thinner than it is right now.

Wow, look at what I've come to.... I can't enjoy my favourite programs without analyzing everyones hair..... Curse this damn male pattern baldness!!!

Balding_1

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you watched him in "Little Miss Sunshine"? I swear there is a scene that shows him applying what looks like rogaine foam. It's the scene where the family is in the hotel and hes getting ready for bed. Just wondering if anyone else thought thats what he was doing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've heard people say he had a hair transplant.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In 40 Year Old Virgin you can see that in certain shots they were not showing his crown since it was balding.

He might have a hair transplant now, or is using coverup stuff.... Lot of rugs at the Academy awards. :)

wiwiw1212

Reaction score
Does anyone else think he may have had a rhinoplasty too? His nose is very straight and thin, almost looks unnatural.

THFC

Reaction score
yeh i posted the same thing a few months back...in the office,u can see his frontal recession..and a definate bald spot in the 1st serious..and some obvious use of toppik or some other such product. To me it looks like a hair transplant,with some toppik. I think he carries it off pretty well.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now that I have HD tv, you can spot unusually perfect hairlines. Hugh Lawrie has a big balding crown and in the show it's covered somehow.

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea that was strange

Balding_1 said:
Have any of you watched him in "Little Miss Sunshine"? I swear there is a scene that shows him applying what looks like rogaine foam. It's the scene where the family is in the hotel and hes getting ready for bed. Just wondering if anyone else thought thats what he was doing.

Balding_1 I noticed that too. Very strange. I was actually wondering if he had a hair transplant a couple of months ago and then I saw him in Little Miss Sunshine rubbing something into his scalp. Maybe it was an inside joke regarding his new and improved hair.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lz9BSjL.png

vVs7U4h.png