Steroids (testosterone & Trenbolone) Success

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test Propecia weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using nizoral 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Einstein said:
I've been on cycle using at least 700 mg of test Propecia weekly with success for about a month now. I also stacked it with clen and T3 lately. For hair safety I've been using nizoral 2% everyday and propecia morning and night.

I ordered RU as a safety precaution and oddly enough I've found no use for it so far as I'm maintaining pretty well.

I'm considering adding Trenbolone to the cycle. Considering Tren has an extremely strong affinity for androgen receptors, I was wondering if somoene can confirm whether or not using 100 mg RU daily will compete and beat Tren to the androgen receptors. Will it help against Tren?

propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
Einstein said:

propecia shoud block most of the dht from the scalp! i would still add the ru its bette safe than sorry. just stay away from the dht derivative roids. einstein, my cycle couple weeks ago and i lost 85% of gains! clomid makes me feel like f'n trash bag

I hate clomid. Use nolva instead 40/20/20/20....

85% of gains lost is BAD. Use clen during pct because it's anticatabolic. Was your diet spot on? Did you add any OTC supps during pct?

Will the RU help against tren?

Have you used tren? If so, at what dose, and what did you do for hair.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus man..all that and on top of it propecia? your endocrine system must be like "WTF MAN!! CUT IT OUT!!! I'M FUCKIN DONE!" haha

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chris87 said:
jesus man..all that and on top of it propecia? your endocrine system must be like "WTF MAN!! CUT IT OUT!!! I'M FUCKIN DONE!" haha
Ya my body is f up. I also take dutasteride,Ru,proxiphen,cb,

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Einstein said:
israelite said:
Einstein said:

I hate clomid. Use nolva instead 40/20/20/20....

85% of gains lost is BAD. Use clen during pct because it's anticatabolic. Was your diet spot on? Did you add any OTC supps during pct?

Will the RU help against tren

Have you used tren? If so, at what dose, and what did you do for hair.
My diet was good! I cut my cycle short because I got nasty stomach bug!

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Uff... trembolone...

I'd use RU always man. You'll lost only 10 minutes per day and you'll play it safe... I don't see the reason to no use it.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
The question remains lol,

will RU stop hair loss caused by use of trenbolone. Tren causes hair sheds due to it's extremy strong affinity to androgen receptors. I'm wondering if RU will get to the AR first :dunno:

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Of course it'll block it.

When you inject an steroid in your body, doesn't reach the blood stream the second its under your skin, it takes some time.

RU needs some hours. Anyway I'd use other steroids instead of Trem... why trem and not an anabolic (deca (without finasteride)/boldenona)?

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
Of course it'll block it.

When you inject an steroid in your body, doesn't reach the blood stream the second its under your skin, it takes some time.

RU needs some hours. Anyway I'd use other steroids instead of Trem... why trem and not an anabolic (deca (without finasteride)/boldenona)?

Good to know bro :punk:

Why Tren? Because it's 500x as potent as test bro. Wicked fast fat loss, really clean lean and quick muscle mass. Once I add this I'm putting the T3 away, and reducing test Propecia back down to 150 mg eod, instead of 200 mg eod currently.

How's your T3 coming along? No signs of sheds from it?

Btw, nizoral 2% IS AN AWSOME TOPICAL ANTIANDROGEN THAT IS UNDERRATED!!!!

When I ran test Propecia a few yrs ago at 500 mg weekly, I started shedding like an animal and stopped my cycle in the first week. Now I'm pinning 600-800 mg test Propecia weekly with zero signs of sheds because I use nizoral 2% everyday leaving it in for 10-15 min. I seriously think it's underrated.