steroids maintining hair...

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
well im currently on finasteride and nizoral 2 times a week to mantain my norwood 1. im thinking of running a couple of 500mg cycles of test a week. my question if my goal is to just maintain would dutasteride 1mg every day plus topical 5 percent spironolactone cream at night spread on top of head, and re vita shampoo every day in morning left on scalp for 10 minutes be suffice enuff to maintain hair. during all this im keepin hair no longer then quater of an inch. im saving the rogaine foam for when i actually need it, but i don't think you need to use rogaine if no thinning. i know steroids is a no no for hairloss but my job requires me being muscular all year round.

CCS

Reaction score
sounds kind of experimental. Maybe you should even do topical RU. Unless someone on here knows a lot of guys who did that, I doubt they could give you stats.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
phish said:
well im currently on finasteride and nizoral 2 times a week to mantain my norwood 1. im thinking of running a couple of 500mg cycles of test a week. my question if my goal is to just maintain would dutasteride 1mg every day plus topical 5 percent spironolactone cream at night spread on top of head, and re vita shampoo every day in morning left on scalp for 10 minutes be suffice enuff to maintain hair. during all this im keepin hair no longer then quater of an inch. im saving the rogaine foam for when i actually need it, but i don't think you need to use rogaine if no thinning. i know steroids is a no no for hairloss but my job requires me being muscular all year round.

How many years have you been lifting? What's your height/weight/BF%?

Do you actually know about how to properly eat on cycle? What's your PCT look like? How about liver support? You know how to inject? What test are you going to run? How long a cycle are you planning?

You do know that if you use dutasteride on cycle, all that's going to happen is you'll have a lot more estrogen to deal with, right? So you'll probably need an AI or SERM to keep from getting b**ch tits.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
Harie said:
phish said:

How many years have you been lifting? What's your height/weight/BF%?

Do you actually know about how to properly eat on cycle? What's your PCT look like? How about liver support? You know how to inject? What test are you going to run? How long a cycle are you planning?

You do know that if you use dutasteride on cycle, all that's going to happen is you'll have a lot more estrogen to deal with, right? So you'll probably need an AI or SERM to keep from getting b**ch tits.

lifting for about 8 years, height is 5ft 11 weight 227lbs body fat around 9-10 percent lower in summer. age 23

yea i know how to eat properly been a personal trainer for college athletes for 3 years. yea i plan on taking a very strong anti estrogen. im looking to be about 240 with about 2 percent less body fat then I have right now. currently I am not taking anything but my body has peaked for a while now so need to move onto something.