steroids and the big 3

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
No, because I'm using RU58841. I'm currently shedding a bit, but I'm not losing hair.

Ok how do you know that you are not losing hair ? Unless you had something like this done ( I did but not at Bosley ) you will not know for sure as you have to lose a lot of hair before you notice.

BTW I was seeing maybe 10 hairs a day and after 3 months my hair count per square centimeter was down and 6 months after quitting T ( i don't need it anyway although my level is low) my hair count was back up

scroll to bottom of page

http://www.bosleymedical.com/2009/10/bo ... storation/

Ende

Reaction score
I've no guarantee of course, but all my hair in the NW6 pattern thickened up drastically within 3 weeks of treatment with RU58841, so I'm assuming that I'm currently losing hair which will come back stronger. I think I'm pretty obsessive regarding my hair loss already. A tool like that would make me go mad.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
I've no guarantee of course, but all my hair in the NW6 pattern thickened up drastically within 3 weeks of treatment with RU58841, so I'm assuming that I'm currently losing hair which will come back stronger. I think I'm pretty obsessive regarding my hair loss already. A tool like that would make me go mad.

Well I assure you Testosterone isn't helping things, take it if you need to but since you have male pattern baldness it will eat away at your hair slowly but surely regardless of what you take

8marktennis

Reaction score
For over one month now, I have been taking testosterone supplements. They are the Dr Max Powers Testosterone Booster. Its in pill form.

What a difference this has made in my life. I went to a doctor to assist me in weight loss. I was about 70 lbs. overweight. I have a slow metabolism or something like that. Within days of receiving the testosterone from the dr max powers website, I lost my fatigue and my energy levels sky-rocketed. My wife has had to deal with new and increased interest from me, but we have been working that out between us. My testosterone level was 166. I feel like I'm 25 years old again. If you are overweight, have slow metabolism or other related issues, try this...

andysutils

Reaction score
8marktennis said:
For over one month now, I have been taking testosterone supplements. They are the Dr Max Powers Testosterone Booster. Its in pill form.

What a difference this has made in my life. I went to a doctor to assist me in weight loss. I was about 70 lbs. overweight. I have a slow metabolism or something like that. Within days of receiving the testosterone from the dr max powers website, I lost my fatigue and my energy levels sky-rocketed. My wife has had to deal with new and increased interest from me, but we have been working that out between us. My testosterone level was 166. I feel like I'm 25 years old again. If you are overweight, have slow metabolism or other related issues, try this...

spam.jpg