Steroids And Duts/ Finas For Hairloss

shocksl

Reaction score
A friend needs some advice.. He uses steroids.

But is about to take finasteride or duts for hairloss.

Which steroids do u reckon this meds work best with.

He's going to take Test E and Var.

LastHope123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and dutasteride will almost esclusively only work on testosterone, and you should use dutasteride preferably since it's more effective. Other than testosterone you should only do steroids with low androgenic effects. As a general rule you should avoid oral steroids because they are more likely DHT derivatives. Anavar is oral and not ideal if you have male pattern baldness, but its not the worst steroid.

Turinabol, deca and boldenone (eq) is more hair friendly. Deca should not be combined with dutasteride because it becomes more androgenic. Boldenone is probably better since it's already low androgenic, and the main reason for its androgenic effects is because of its metabolite which is converted through 5-ar.

athlete97

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just typed a page and a half on another thread regarding the same issue.

Long story short, anything that increases test will cause increased hair loss.

Increased Test -> 70% of DHT protection from finasteride -> 30% leftover gets converted to DHT. More exogenous test=more DHT while still on finasteride.

For dutasteride, there is no DHT but still Test is 100-100 anabolic to androgenic so you still have testosterone fulfilling the androgenic side effects (which is why guys still have facial and body hair on dutasteride)

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on test 500 mg a week for 10 weeks now with finasteride and loniten and had no hairloss.I'm a diffuse thinner.
In the past I've done tren and it shed my hair alot but 3 months after I stopped my hair was back to how it was before I took it. I was on finasteride during and after of course. While it was shedding I just used conceler on the top whilst usually I just use a little at the temple areas.

LastHope123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on test 500 mg a week for 10 weeks now with finasteride and loniten and had no hairloss.I'm a diffuse thinner.
In the past I've done tren and it shed my hair alot but 3 months after I stopped my hair was back to how it was before I took it. I was on finasteride during and after of course. While it was shedding I just used conceler on the top whilst usually I just use a little at the temple areas.

You don't notice the hair loss in just 10 weeks, you may have thinning/receding up to like 6 months after stopping the cycle.
I was on 500mg test-e last summer and did not actually notice THAT much hair loss, just very slightly. It depends on how aggressive your hairloss is.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to try steroids too, but I am pretty worried about hair loss, so I guess I'll pass. I would rather get some good supplements and vitamins from eDrugStore.com for weight loss and muscle gain, and I will work out a lot. I guess it is the best way to do it, at least it is 100% healthy

Last edited: