Stephen Miller Trying To Hide Baldness Lol

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has shown how ignorant the public and how insulated this community really are.
Everywhere you look you read that it's "spray on hair" like in those bad 90s commercials à la "the babes are back!" but in reality it's just too much toppik which he dabbed on his head instead of using a spray applicator. The front even looks alright even if it's too much. He also didn't blend it in. Toppik and fibers are a miracle and saviour if you use them sparingly and you got some hair left, which is the most important part and the reason it's not working for him.

Anyway, f*** that guy til eternity. I hope he disappears soon after this administration has run its course and is shunned from politics for the rest of his life.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has shown how ignorant the public and how insulated this community really are.
Everywhere you look you read that it's "spray on hair" like in those bad 90s commercials à la "the babes are back!" but in reality it's just too much toppik which he dabbed on his head instead of using a spray applicator. The front even looks alright even if it's too much. He also didn't blend it in. Toppik and fibers are a miracle and saviour if you use them sparingly and you got some hair left, which is the most important part and the reason it's not working for him.

Anyway, f*** that guy til eternity. I hope he disappears soon after this administration has run its course and is shunned from politics for the rest of his life.

I do not think it is only toppik. It wouldn't colorize his scalp like that. Spray on toppik actually exists I used it way back and it looks like absolute sh*t,something akin to what this bloke has on his scalp.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, sure. I didn't mean to completely rule it out but in some shots you can clearly see that it's fibers and where the transition fails is where I see the round edges of those toppik bottles. Just my two cents. Dude should go for DermMatch I've seen some amazing stuff done with it when you're almost completely bald.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
baldshaming...it looks like sh*t though...he is too far gone...implant would be look like sh*t aswell...he should just buzzcut

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes there comes a time when you just do not have enough natural hair left for fibres to stick to. Toppik works best when you still have "fluff" i.e. lots of thin colourless hairs for it to stick to. Without that you are just daubing black talc powder onto a bare scalp.
This guy perhaps made the mistake of doing his hair in dim lighting - always make sure you do your hair in a well lit area and check it in direct sunlight afterwards

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
FUUUCK I just found out he only just turned 33!!!! I thought he was in his fifties!! that is some Brutal aging. How has he aged so badly? Is it just the male pattern baldness?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
FUUUCK I just found out he only just turned 33!!!! I thought he was in his fifties!! that is some Brutal aging. How has he aged so badly? Is it just the male pattern baldness?

Pretty much. His face is relatively youthful, no deep lines or sagging. I don't think he looks fifty though.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i thought midfourties

reminder this guy is close to 50

26--fast-haette-er-sich-schwer-verbrannt---1-1---spoton-article-702784.jpg