Stephen Ireland.......wtf?

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or has he managed to magically get a full head of hair.

He had badly receeding temples and a growing bald spot and then BAM this year its suddenly gone.

I know its been in the media about the Ireland situation.

Whats confusing me is, is this hair transplant or a wig? It looks way too thick to be a hair transplant. Can anyone shed some light on this?

p.s. Im guessing this has been covered before but I cant see any theads!

Stephen%20Ireland.jpg

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
don't know for sure but it must be a wig?

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
well you have to realize what it can also be is, he just grew his hair a bit and as you can clearly see, it's combed downward.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I cant see it being his since his remaining hair before hand was not thick at all and this all happened over the summer

G

Hey, you stole that thread from CCS´s new home toplace. The guys over there are sure it is a wig and think he now "looks good".

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
toplace? I honestly havent seen it. I was wondering what happened to CCS. I think I just raised the point that everyone is thinking or have said.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Back to the OP, yes it is a wig, where have you been, its been covered before?
He got the wig in the summer and has suffered psychologically ever since. Of course he got some serious abuse from football fans and even his own team mates because of it, rumour has it that his team mates held him down and attempted to remove it.
This culminated in him lying to his managers that both his grandparents had died (they had'nt) just so he could get some time away from it all. He's one of Irelands most talented players but the pressure of all the stick he's recieved has led to him refusing to play for his country.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Back to the OP, yes it is a wig, where have you been, its been covered before?
He got the wig in the summer and has suffered psychologically ever since. Of course he got some serious abuse from football fans and even his own team mates because of it, rumour has it that his team mates held him down and attempted to remove it.
This culminated in him lying to his managers that both his grandparents had died (they had'nt) just so he could get some time away from it all. He's one of Irelands most talented players but the pressure of all the stick he's recieved has led to him refusing to play for his country.

yea it definitely is a wig but s.a.f i thought he lied bout his grandparents because his girlfriend had a miscarriage?! ive seen interviews with him and he seems happy as larry!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I guess only he knows the real truth but thats the version I heard on Hlh. They had an interview with him and he seemed to be uncomfortable infront of the camera :dunno:

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
wig or not he looks 10x better good for him! i've never understood what is so bad about a wig ? if people would just accept wigs we wouldn't have any of this lol ...i mean women where them a lot ...i read where gwen stefani weres one just to save her own hair from all the punk rock dying abuse!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Rob_x_22 said:
wig or not he looks 10x better good for him! i've never understood what is so bad about a wig ? if people would just accept wigs we wouldn't have any of this lol ...i mean women where them a lot ...i read where gwen stefani weres one just to save her own hair from all the punk rock dying abuse!
People see wearing a wig as a very extreme method of falsifying something about yourself. IMO its akin to a skinny guy wearing a muscle suit under his clothes and attempting to pass it off as his own body, lol.
Its different for women worrying about your appearance and using cosmetics etc is very much a femeinine trait.
We all know that wearing a wig could give a great head of hair so why are'nt we all doing it?
Men are not supposed to be bothered about such things and there's a difference between someone with hair wearing a wig to give themselves a new style or as the likes of beyonce etc do to save the effort of styling their own hair. Compared to a bald guy wearing one to hide the fact that he has m.p.b.

Sean68

Reaction score
i bet it was done by the same person as that guy from manchester in that 'i hate my bald head' documentary. his looked good as well but he didnt want to keep it.

antonio666

Reaction score
i think it is a wig ,ireland scored a great goal for city last week and all the city players were pulling is head all over the place ,so how can he wear a wig ,i mean it would surely come off,

s.a.f

Reaction score
They use very strong glue. :blush:

s.a.f

Reaction score
He could'nt take the time off for the surgery and recovery period.