Stemoxydine vehicle capabilities before deterioration

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to stuff as much sh*t into garnier stemox as possible and was wondering what you guys think the max % composition worth of compounds can be dissolved in it.

In addition, I have recently found out that if you put in natural supplements like MSM and vit C into it, stemox will rapidly deteriorate, so it is advised to use it on its own with no additives. My question is this, does anyone know how true this is and how much time we have until it deteriorates? Is this also true for chemical compounds or only supplements? Will it also deteriorate with CB/RU/finasteride/ceti/latanaprost/estriol/adenosine?

Currently add the following: melatonin 0.2%, resveratrol 2%, L-carnitine L-tartrate 2%, ceti 0.5% (crushed tablet so actually more material), finasteride 0.5%(crushed tablet too).
Trying to add: adenosine 0.75%, estriol 0.5% and latanoprost if i can get them. NAC, MSM, Vit C but if i include these supplements as well i feel like its just going to turn into yogurt that i will be pouring onto my head lol.

Any advice on the stuffing of stemox and its deterioration?