Stemoxydine (discussion And How To Purchase)

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use "redken retaliate", which doesn't seem to be a commonly known about stemox. It still has the 5%. You could see if that's something you can maybe more easily obtain.

Justthin

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know it's from stemox and not minoxidil? You can't know stemox did anything at all for your hair.
I didn't say either was the sole reason..I posted my while regimen and said my hair is remarkably better...relax turbo.

Justthin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could do a little experiment for the whole community and get off stemox for 6 months and see how's your hair progressing. This way if nothing changes you'll know stemox does jack sh*t and you can save whole lot of money and if it gets worse, well then you know it's the stemox.
I. Could do that however I'm not willing to lose ground for 40 bux every 3 months..stemox is cheap so not too worried about it.an ez addition to any regiment .

Besides even if I got off stemox...it could be dermaroll or cadtor,coconut oil mixture too..just not willing to lose ground ..sorry.

Of course I'm waiting on all these new treatments like everyone else ...not holding my breath lol

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, I would take photos but wouldn't do much good since there are no before photos lol..I know how people can be very egative on here ....it's all good. I just wanted to let people know what helped thicken ,y hair if not more...will see in Tim e how much this helps...but it is def the only thing that a tally changed the way my hair feels..looks and brought things back to life for me .

Sure but I was thinking you take photos today and can show progress going fwd from this point. There should be material change given your regime. Without, it's a lot harder to buy-in to any updates.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use "redken retaliate", which doesn't seem to be a commonly known about stemox. It still has the 5%. You could see if that's something you can maybe more easily obtain.
I recently bought some of this retaliate stuff. I dont see that stemox is an ingredient on this product anywhere. Its says it uses ceramide, SP94, filloxane and menthol.
Oddly enough, it does smell like neogenic.
This product isnt going to grow any hair, but ive used it the past few days and i do believe my hair looks a little fuller and fluffier. Its all illusion, but it makes faking it a little easier.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been reading a bit about stemoxydine but it seems like it's not so popular because you cannot purchase it in America. I'm a diffuse thinner, not doing anything to treat my hair loss at the moment. I used to take lipogaine but had bad side effects. I never took finasteride, and i'm afraid to take it because I had a weak libido around the time I was using Lipogaine or when I took saw palmetto for a few months, but I read about Hassan & Wong's topical finasteride and i'm hoping a friend can hook it up for me from Canada.

Currently an NW3.5 with diffuse/receding. I shave my head but I have hair, temples are gone and crown is definitely going. I read that people don't have dandruff/itch with genuine Rogaine foam so I just purchased 3 bottles of that. I've also read that Stemoxydine is good for diffuse thinners, so I am going to add that into the mix.

The good news is, I found out how to purchase Stemoxydine (Garnier Fructis version) for cheap.

https://www.amazon.es/Loción-Fructis-Crece-Fuerte-Garnier/dp/B00X9U9SE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473056825&sr=8-1&keywords=stemoxydine

Go to Amazon.es and search stemoxydine there, purchase a minimum of four bottles. Total came out to $38 USD.

Let's have a centralized discussion on all our individual thoughts and research on Stemoxydine. I do not know much about how it works or the science behind it, but based on all the different posts on forums I have read it seems like many users had thickening and some regrowth with it.
Seriously man, thanks for the link. Get my shipment in a couple weeks.
Looking for a cheap stemox option for awhile. Can't afford spending 40 plus a month on this

deraj

Reaction score
Could someone clear up how Stemox actually works? Is it just a growth enhancer? I can't really find anything conclusive anywhere. Also, is it the same as minoxidil in that once you stop using it, any benefit disappears and you drop below baseline?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently bought some of this retaliate stuff. I dont see that stemox is an ingredient on this product anywhere. Its says it uses ceramide, SP94, filloxane and menthol.
Oddly enough, it does smell like neogenic.
This product isnt going to grow any hair, but ive used it the past few days and i do believe my hair looks a little fuller and fluffier. Its all illusion, but it makes faking it a little easier.

The name of the actual chemical is something else, I forget.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use stem in combination with Adenogen and I think its good for maintaining,, specially if your Androgenetic Alopecia is not that aggressive.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
I use stem in combination with Adenogen and I think its good for maintaining,, specially if your Androgenetic Alopecia is not that aggressive.

I have very un-aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia that's been around NW2 for 4 years or so. Do you feel this combo helped improve the quality of the hair?

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very un-aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia that's been around NW2 for 4 years or so. Do you feel this combo helped improve the quality of the hair?

You sure its not just mature hairline? Anyways... I first tried stem when Neogenic came out like 5 years ago.. Since then I've been on&off so I have some experience with it..- I've been using Adeno/stem combo for the last 2,5 years and I am sure it has positive impact on my hair due to fact my hair turnes to sh*t every time i paused with a regiment more than 2months. My hair is darker and healthier . I use cheap fructis stem although Neogenic is way more "scalp friendly" IMO.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
You sure its not just mature hairline? Anyways... I first tried stem when Neogenic came out like 5 years ago.. Since then I've been on&off so I have some experience with it..- I've been using Adeno/stem combo for the last 2,5 years and I am sure it has positive impact on my hair due to fact my hair turnes to sh*t every time i paused with a regiment more than 2months. My hair is darker and healthier . I use cheap fructis stem although Neogenic is way more "scalp friendly" IMO.

I don't distinguish between a mature hairline and Androgenetic Alopecia. Androgenetic Alopecia can also stay steady at NW3 or so, it just happens to often stay at NW1 or NW2, and then gets called a mature hairline. At least, that's my conclusion from a bit of reading.

Deep dish

Reaction score
hey so i just got the garnier steomyxidine from local pharmacy for 10$ for a bottle
someone can give any advice how to mix it with RU how many ml of the solution with how many niligram of powder?