Stem Cell Treatment

TowerT

Reaction score
Does anybody here know about Hair Science Institute and their stem cell transplantation that allows you to transplant to the hairline without thinning the doner area ?
The short thread I spotted was from 6 years ago, so surely there must be a reason no one is talking about this ?
It seems to me that this is the answer for all of us ? No ?

TowerT

Reaction score
No one interested in this ?
Or no one with input ? I thought this was a revolutionary idea when I read it ?

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not that nobody is interested, it's that there isn't a legitimate treatment like this available. Anybody who promises "donor regeneration" is exaggerating at best, and at worst it's just a marketing angle to convince you to get an ordinary hair transplant.

You answered your own question - you read an article 6 years ago. Where did they go? Where is the documentation, the photographs?

If you start with the assumption that most of the people in the hair loss business can't be trusted, you'll be better off. Hair loss has always been a ripe subject for con men and crooks (for example the vibrating comb, the magnetic hat, the traveling salesman's Snake Oil, etc). It goes back to ancient times (I once read that the Pharaohs rubbed herbs and dung on their scalp, if true then it's guaranteed that somebody sold them that solution). Now some of the con men have medical degrees. Just because somebody is a doctor doesn't mean that they deserve your trust. That was a hard lesson for me to learn...