Stem Cell Treatment

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Howdy All

There’s this dude on the Regrowth general forum claiming to have had stem cell treatment for his male pattern baldness. Apparently the stem cells are those from a calf?!

All sounds a bit “How’s your fatherâ€￾ to me. The apparent bovine – human species bridge aside, I can’t see how what he is describing would aid male pattern baldness anyway.

http://www.regrowth.com/hair_loss_forum ... =1&t=14611

Thoughts?

Def

jsmith

Reaction score
uh..... going to mexico to get stem cells from a calf injected into your *** to treat hairloss??? :shock:

funniest and most ridiculous part of the thread:
You would think they would inject it into your scalp (ouch!) But the stem cells know where to go. I remember reading that they are unsure how the stem cells know where to go, they believe they have there own cellular intelligence. They have actually radioactively tagged the stem cells, and within 12 hours after the injection they were all where they were supposed to be

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chewy, I like your optimism. But if you weren't kidding, just reading the post after yours makes me want to say that you should be a bit more "reticent" yourself.

Yeah, daddy learned a new word from the post after the incredible Stem Cell bit on Regrowth. Can't wait to use it at work and confuse the hell out of people. Reticent. And the funniest part (I'm drunk right now, btw) is tha this appeared in websters online:
2 : restrained in expression, presentation, or appearance <the room has an aspect of reticent dignity -- A. N. Whitehead>

hah ha, Whitehead. My god, even the example sentence sounds "snoootaaaaaay!"

Peace, word, all that good stuff.

JHC I can't wait until a gd cure is found or HM or Intercytex is up and running, and we can all get on with our then marry lives!!!

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, let's just wait and see if that guy actually grows any hair.

G

elguapo said:
Chewy, I like your optimism. But if you weren't kidding, just reading the post after yours makes me want to say that you should be a bit more "reticent" yourself.

Yeah, daddy learned a new word from the post after the incredible Stem Cell bit on Regrowth. Can't wait to use it at work and confuse the hell out of people. Reticent. And the funniest part (I'm drunk right now, btw) is tha this appeared in websters online:
2 : restrained in expression, presentation, or appearance <the room has an aspect of reticent dignity -- A. N. Whitehead>

hah ha, Whitehead. My god, even the example sentence sounds "snoootaaaaaay!"

Peace, word, all that good stuff.

JHC I can't wait until a gd cure is found or HM or Intercytex is up and running, and we can all get on with our then marry lives!!!
I wasn't aware reticent was such an obscure word.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy is so full of sh*t, they'd inject them into the scalp not his ***.