Stem Cell Treatment From Colorado Hair Institute

Losingmyhair1234

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.coloradosurgicalhair.com/procedures/stem-cell-hair-regeneration.aspx

Just stumbled across this, I'm pretty sure they just announced this today. I wanted to see what other people think in terms of its legitimacy. Hopefully someone smarter than me and who knows more about the science behind it could weigh in. Some of the before/after pictures look pretty solid, assuming they're legit.

I coincidentally live in Denver so I'm extremely interested. I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out how much it costs and more details..

Cheers!

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I'll let the other users weigh in on the efficacy because I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic. But if it could even buy me a year or so more of maintenance that would be awesome.

Can you update us on what they say?

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.coloradosurgicalhair.com/procedures/stem-cell-hair-regeneration.aspx

Just stumbled across this, I'm pretty sure they just announced this today. I wanted to see what other people think in terms of its legitimacy. Hopefully someone smarter than me and who knows more about the science behind it could weigh in. Some of the before/after pictures look pretty solid, assuming they're legit.

I coincidentally live in Denver so I'm extremely interested. I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out how much it costs and more details..

Cheers!

on some before and after pictures they mix fue with stem cell procedure...

very professional way.. to show efficacy of their method xD

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Human placenta-derived ECM sheets composed of various ECM components and endogenous growth factors were developed as a biological scaffold for skin tissue engineering. Human ECM sheets were fabricated from human placentas through pulverization, decellularization, and freeze-drying. Our findings suggest that human placenta-derived ECM sheets could effectively promote the migration of keratinocytes and epithelial cells, as well as neovascularization due to a combination of physicomechanical and compositional properties, thereby improving the quality of wound healing."

May help healing after a hair transplant surgery, but will not regrow hair on his own
S-S-Scam

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Colorado Springs and I was looking into a hair transplant with them back in march as such I viewed their website extensively many times back then. Those results photos were posted under their prp section in the past. Said prp section is now missing.

ossrey

Reaction score
Sadly, their yelp reviews are terrible. This does not seem like a very trustworthy place. I know we all want to see promising options, but I'd resist the temptation to place too much stock in this company.

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
The stem cells could be purchased independently. If it works, why aren't more people doing it? I would probably try it, if I could do it for 100 bucks or less.

Selkdennis38

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey y’all we just recently opened a scalp micropigmentation clinic here in Colorado Springs! SMP offers permanent solutions for hair transplant scars, mild to severe alopecia, balding or thinning hair in men and women! Divinedermacare.com