Stem Cell Therapy Is Advancing. Can We Expect More Crossover To Hair Loss?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.worldhealth.net/news/stem-cell-therapy-autism-treatment/

If you read the article it's interesting that they have advanced to phase II clinical trials quickly, unlike what we see in our area of concern.

Another keynote here is Stem Cell Institute of Panama where this work is being done. Perhaps someone here could reach out to them?
https://www.cellmedicine.com

And another keynote: they are using umbilical cord blood which we have seen in previously mentioned research here.

All this circumferential research makes me wonder if we would get more traction if we were a large, outspoken, organized group.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only the free market that will deliver for us. We'd be better off putting together an organisation that spent it's time convincing investors of the potential size of the market, rather than attempting any kind of humanitarian angle.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only the free market that will deliver for us. We'd be better off putting together an organisation that spent it's time convincing investors of the potential size of the market, rather than attempting any kind of humanitarian angle.

Totally agree. The key is the push and having the organization to deliver it.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.worldhealth.net/news/stem-cell-therapy-autism-treatment/

If you read the article it's interesting that they have advanced to phase II clinical trials quickly, unlike what we see in our area of concern.

Another keynote here is Stem Cell Institute of Panama where this work is being done. Perhaps someone here could reach out to them?
https://www.cellmedicine.com

And another keynote: they are using umbilical cord blood which we have seen in previously mentioned research here.

All this circumferential research makes me wonder if we would get more traction if we were a large, outspoken, organized group.

The stem cell Institute of panama is a scam! This is not progress in the field the stem cells, Dr. Jan Eric Alfhors autologous neural stem cells Is progress in the field of stem cell research. I can speak with most confidence in regards to spinal cord injury, of which the stem cell Institute of panama will gladly welcome chronic injuries despite knowing how futile it is. umbilical cord blood cells administered intrathecally although very safe shows little promise in neural regeneration. The same is true of bone marrow stem cells (mesenchymal) which they used to be using in conjunction with umbilical, However they administered them intravenously hilariously enough from looking at their website it doesn’t look like they do that anymore. All of the anecdotal positive reviews are almost exclusively injuries sustained within a timeframe of 3-6 months meaning the spinal shock hasn’t even Dissipated. And they are almost exclusively incomplete injuries which can see recovery naturally Due to neuralplasticity within two years time.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stem cell research has a long way to go before any of them become viable treatments for the harshest conditions out there. The progress is incremental end imperceptible, and the irony is the Bush administration Sanctioning embryonic stem cell research ended up benefitting the field, as they began to look for new avenues in adult stem cells which are proving to show more potential with far less risk.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Investors are already well aware of the risks involved in funding a mass market treatment for ΑGΑ. Both Propecia and Rogaine took many years and many millions to gain approval despite safety for both drugs having been proven years before yet when they did finally make it to market they were commercial failures..

Last edited:

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought stem cells are already being tested for treating hair loss?? Isn't that what Replicel and Tsuji are based on?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
agreed i think this stem cell autism cure thing is a joke. scientists don't even know what causes autism, how can they hope to cure it? by randomly spraying stem cells? scaaaaaaaaaaaam. it would be like trying to cure homosexuality with stem cells when they don't even know what causes it.
it is like trying to fix a broken car engine by randomly squirting oil all over it.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
agreed i think this stem cell autism cure thing is a joke. scientists don't even know what causes autism, how can they hope to cure it? by randomly spraying stem cells? scaaaaaaaaaaaam. it would be like trying to cure homosexuality with stem cells when they don't even know what causes it.
it is like trying to fix a broken car engine by randomly squirting oil all over it.
What the f***?
What does homosexuality have to do with diseases?
This is the 2018, not the 1800s.
Gurl, bye!

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur a weird mofo m8.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ur a weird mofo m8.
yeah well i was happy when i merely acted weird (autism) as nobody cared if you are good looking if you act wierd.
but looking wierd (being bald) that is what people hate and despise.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah well i was happy when i merely acted weird (autism) as nobody cared if you are good looking if you act wierd.
but looking wierd (being bald) that is what people hate and despise.
Ur seriously retarded if u think that being bald is what people hate and despise. If ur friends dropped u because u were going bald,.. they never were ur friends. Girls ofc is something different, we all have certain preferences for our SO but noone will hate u because ur bald lol.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ur seriously retarded if u think that being bald is what people hate and despise. If ur friends dropped u because u were going bald,.. they never were ur friends. Girls ofc is something different, we all have certain preferences for our SO but noone will hate u because ur bald lol.

My friends and coworkers don't care that I am bald at all, infact over half of my male coworkers are bald, infact the one coworker that the ladies all like the most is bald (but he is tall and masculine and suits the bald look whereas i am the exact opposite)
likewise 2 of my friends are bald (they are both single and look absolutely terrible bald like me)

i was talking about girls, being bald is what the vast majority of girls hate and despise unless you look like kelly slater or zidane. a normal guy with a non masculine face, bald, well with girls just forget about it. even for fatties i am just the backup option.
i remember starting work when i had my NW1 over 10 years ago. (work in a comprehensive school) all the smiles i would get, girls holding doors open for me, i work with kids and i was always the girls favourite member of staff and they would make me little presents in art class etc. i had a chance to get a partner as when new female staff members started, they would always drop by my office and chat with me (ofc my autism would ruin it, but still they would drop by in the first place)

now as a basically a norwood 5, i am an old man, invisible, people only come by when they need their sh*t fixed and none of the new female staff even do small talk. i tried to get chatting to a new member of staff who is a little chubby but pretty face. one word answers, not interested.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friends and coworkers don't care that I am bald at all, infact over half of my male coworkers are bald, infact the one coworker that the ladies all like the most is bald (but he is tall and masculine and suits the bald look whereas i am the exact opposite)
likewise 2 of my friends are bald (they are both single and look absolutely terrible bald like me)

i was talking about girls, being bald is what the vast majority of girls hate and despise unless you look like kelly slater or zidane. a normal guy with a non masculine face, bald, well with girls just forget about it. even for fatties i am just the backup option.
i remember starting work when i had my NW1 over 10 years ago. (work in a comprehensive school) all the smiles i would get, girls holding doors open for me, i work with kids and i was always the girls favourite member of staff and they would make me little presents in art class etc. i had a chance to get a partner as when new female staff members started, they would always drop by my office and chat with me (ofc my autism would ruin it, but still they would drop by in the first place)

now as a basically a norwood 5, i am an old man, invisible, people only come by when they need their sh*t fixed and none of the new female staff even do small talk. i tried to get chatting to a new member of staff who is a little chubby but pretty face. one word answers, not interested.

Totally feel for you pal. It is hard to get over baldness. Easier said than done.

But, arent you on finasteride and should be maintaining now ?