Steady diet of fish and fruits has worked somewhat

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
hm, I wonder why. I've obviously heard of problems after steroid medications, but that's all really so far. If I manage to do this I'm gonna take MUCH better care of myself and my hair! hehe ^^

Same here! I don't know what is in it that would cause hair thinning but there are just a few who had this complaint. I will say with my recent change in diet, sleeping habits, and changing the filter in my shower to get rid of city chemicals, my hair is starting to have the shine and volume that it used to a long time ago! I'll give it a few months before I determine if my thin spots have significantly regrown hair.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Thom said:
Hoppi said:
hm, I wonder why. I've obviously heard of problems after steroid medications, but that's all really so far. If I manage to do this I'm gonna take MUCH better care of myself and my hair! hehe ^^

Same here! I don't know what is in it that would cause hair thinning but there are just a few who had this complaint. I will say with my recent change in diet, sleeping habits, and changing the filter in my shower to get rid of city chemicals, my hair is starting to have the shine and volume that it used to a long time ago! I'll give it a few months before I determine if my thin spots have significantly regrown hair.

Awesome man :)

As I said in the other thread I am now drinking ONE LITRE of pure, organic pomegranate juice every day (500ml in the morning and 500 in the evening, half hour before meals). It's totally, stupidly overkill (particularly as I'm combining it with things to mop up cholesterol and soon mild Humaworm AND oregano!!) but I've really had my fill of male pattern baldness! This thing is going down lol ^_^

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Drinking a litre of fruit juice a day is NOTa good thing as it will raise blood sugar levels which leads to increased insulin. That litre will contain well more than 100grams of sugar, everything in moderation!

Hoppi

Reaction score
UunoTurhapuro said:
Drinking a litre of fruit juice a day is NOTa good thing as it will raise blood sugar levels which leads to increased insulin. That litre will contain well more than 100grams of sugar, everything in moderation!

As far as I know pomegranate has an incredible property meaning that it in fact LOWERS blood sugar! It is the most amazing fruit/food I've ever found, no competition! ^_^

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All I know is my next visit to the grocery store I'm getting some pomegranates for myself. I like it in juice anyway!

Something occurred to me Hoppi. You've been talking about a possible correlation between an unhealthy liver and the loss of hair. As I stated before, I was taking Tylenol pm to help me sleep every night for the past year and a half. Doctors warn that excessive use of Tylenol is harmful to the liver because it contains acetaminophen. I knew those risks but I also absolutely hated not getting enough sleep so I continued to take it. Now, not many but a a few people have complained about thinning hair while using Tylenol pm for a long period of time. Perhaps your theory on the liver holds some weight!

I don't know why this just occurred to me haha, and if it was stated before I apologize!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Thom said:
All I know is my next visit to the grocery store I'm getting some pomegranates for myself. I like it in juice anyway!

Something occurred to me Hoppi. You've been talking about a possible correlation between an unhealthy liver and the loss of hair. As I stated before, I was taking Tylenol pm to help me sleep every night for the past year and a half. Doctors warn that excessive use of Tylenol is harmful to the liver because it contains acetaminophen. I knew those risks but I also absolutely hated not getting enough sleep so I continued to take it. Now, not many but a a few people have complained about thinning hair while using Tylenol pm for a long period of time. Perhaps your theory on the liver holds some weight!

I don't know why this just occurred to me haha, and if it was stated before I apologize!

Hm very interesting!

Do you know HOW that chemical (acetaminophen) affects the liver? That's quite important as there are a few ways the organ can get harmed.

What's fascinating is AGAIN all this explains why vegans seem to keep their hair more - not only are they getting far less "bad fat" but they will also be exposing their body to far less bacteria and parasites in their food. It ALL fits.

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
Im agree with whoever said drinking alot of juice isnt good for you. A little is good, but yeah juice, even the most natural is pure sugar, better if you can eat the fruit itself because it is more healthy that just drinking juice.

I think fuit is still behind veggies as far as health goes.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Hm very interesting!

Do you know HOW that chemical (acetaminophen) affects the liver? That's quite important as there are a few ways the organ can get harmed.

What's fascinating is AGAIN all this explains why vegans seem to keep their hair more - not only are they getting far less "bad fat" but they will also be exposing their body to far less bacteria and parasites in their food. It ALL fits.

Now that I don't know but it is such that it is to never be mixed with alcohol, though on a couple occasions I did take it with vodka or gin to help me sleep. Stupid on my part! I feel so great not taking it for the past 3 weeks and my hair seems to be a lot healthier. If you go to the topic "Hair Essentials" in this forum I just posted a picture of my hair from a month ago and one from now.

Now about the vegans, I know many who said they were losing more hair due to not getting enough nutrients that you get from the meats. However, most vegans do their research beforehand and find out that they need to take supplements for iron, protein etc... One girl I talked to said when she went strcit vegan she didn't take any supplements and her hair was coming out in clumps!

More power to them, I love meat way too much!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Thom said:
Hoppi said:
Hm very interesting!

Now that I don't know but it is such that it is to never be mixed with alcohol, though on a couple occasions I did take it with vodka or gin to help me sleep. Stupid on my part! I feel so great not taking it for the past 3 weeks and my hair seems to be a lot healthier. If you go to the topic "Hair Essentials" in this forum I just posted a picture of my hair from a month ago and one from now.

Now about the vegans, I know many who said they were losing more hair due to not getting enough nutrients that you get from the meats. However, most vegans do their research beforehand and find out that they need to take supplements for iron, protein etc... One girl I talked to said when she went strcit vegan she didn't take any supplements and her hair was coming out in clumps!

More power to them, I love meat way too much!

Hair's looking good man! I hope it continues to improve for you!

And yeah I ofc was referring to the clued-up vegans! Anyone can like, live off bread or something and then complain when their health takes a nosedive lol

I don't think veganism is essential but I would advise people against overdoing dairy or fatty meat, and to always remember to COOK YOUR FOOD PROPERLY!!!! As I say I'm starting to suspect that's what got me.

God again, I will be so embarrassed yet relieved if it turns out all this is due to me giving myself food poisoning (and the bacteria setting up home in my liver...).

Luckily I think I've established that the best readily available, cheap and mostly safe antibacterial is iodine, and antiparasite is Humaworm! Armed with these two..... let's see what the coming weeks and months bring! :)

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Hair's looking good man! I hope it continues to improve for you!

And yeah I ofc was referring to the clued-up vegans! Anyone can like, live off bread or something and then complain when their health takes a nosedive lol

I don't think veganism is essential but I would advise people against overdoing dairy or fatty meat, and to always remember to COOK YOUR FOOD PROPERLY!!!! As I say I'm starting to suspect that's what got me.

God again, I will be so embarrassed yet relieved if it turns out all this is due to me giving myself food poisoning (and the bacteria setting up home in my liver...).

Luckily I think I've established that the best readily available, cheap and mostly safe antibacterial is iodine, and antiparasite is Humaworm! Armed with these two..... let's see what the coming weeks and months bring! :)

Thanks! I was hoping it wasn't just in my head. I figured you were talking about such vegans, I can tell you do your research. I don't eat much fatty meat, mainly turkey and fish, but I do have a glass or two of milk a day so I'm not sure if that's bad or not. I'm just a milk lover haha

and like that article I linked stated, I think I need a lot more iron. Now only if I knew where to get cockles! You've probably told me before but what again is humaworm??

Hoppi

Reaction score
Thom said:
Thanks! I was hoping it wasn't just in my head. I figured you were talking about such vegans, I can tell you do your research. I don't eat much fatty meat, mainly turkey and fish, but I do have a glass or two of milk a day so I'm not sure if that's bad or not. I'm just a milk lover haha

and like that article I linked stated, I think I need a lot more iron. Now only if I knew where to get cockles! You've probably told me before but what again is humaworm??

Humaworm is just perceived to be the strongest herbal anti-parasite product (on places like Curezone). With the milk... I love milk too, and also grains - I adore cereals and stuff! But, now I've just been trying to switch to alternatives, mainly oats instead of wheat (still a bit of gluten but overall it seems better for digestion) and rice or almond milk instead of dairy! Organic goat's milk seems ok in moderation too though and I've heard a lot about raw milk.

Rice milk isn't as nutritious as dairy but it's kinder on the body and tastes great! Almond milk is fantastic I hear, but it's also very pricey...

But yeah erm, psyllium husks and things seem to be helping my digestion but I still get bloating so something is definitely still off. I hope the iodine, pomegranate, oregano, garlic etc I'm taking kills any troublesome bacteria!! :)