Stay on the topic or get out!

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Dead prez should be banned from this world I was looking around some posts and nothing but stupidity comes out of his mouth. There should only be two things coming out of everyones mouth or being posted.
1. The regimen your using
2. If you lost your left nut due to propecia
3. A product that is working for you
4. Anything that relates to balding.
There are plenty of other corny sites out there or there is always a aol chat room for that kind of non sense. Stay on the topic!

G

shivs said:
Dead prez should be banned from this world I was looking around some posts and nothing but stupidity comes out of his mouth. There should only be two things coming out of everyones mouth or being posted.

That's four things, not two things.

And that which you posted did not satisfy any of your criteria 1 through 4.

So, what are you wearing?

G

shivs said:
There are plenty of other corny sites out there or there is always a aol chat room for that kind of non sense. Stay on the topic!

Please send Hairlosstalk a private message with your thoughts.

Thanks

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
I lost my left nut because I am taking Propecia. Where can I get more online? And cheap?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

jerry grant
bustin' a gut

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Dead prez balding is the least of your problems................................

drinkrum

Reaction score
I actually think DeD PreZ is hilarious. His inane contributions add some levity to this message board. And BruceLee's retorts are equally amusing. Rock on. :rockon:

D.