starting to thin out after nearly 2 years of minoxidil...

deano2440

Reaction score
I started minoxidil a little under 2 years ago...it worked well in maintaining the hair i had (i.e. the hair that i seen fall out, were matched by the hair that minoxidil is encouraging to grow (thats how i see it))

recently (last 3 maybe 4 months) i have noticed the frontal areas experience another shed, this has prompted me to grab myself a 6 month supply of finasteride in order to save what i have there (currently NW3 i think)

i started my finasteride 3 days ago...already noticed tonight that when trying to masturbate, i wasn't really arsed about it, was kind of a forced one (if that makes sense?)

does anyone else experience seasonal sheds? i.e. winter period, thinning hair, then building up to summer stronger hair?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

1mg per day of finasteride
lots of deadlines coming coming up quite a stressful time

just to add to this thread

Last edited:

arvindekrahi

Reaction score
You are probably thinking too hard...but it does affect your erections and the semen parameters.3 days is too less to judge finasteride..

Try mastubrating after 3-4 days and check your erections.If you do it daily..even i find it a bit less hard.

i wouldnt be too worried cause it tends to bounce back in around 3 weeks since you stop finasteride but i am more worried about bio accumulation of that drug...

deano2440

Reaction score
anyone else got any advice?
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

photo 1.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 1.jpgThese have just been taken...partially wet after shower...i also don't know what Norwood i am, if someone could let me know, didn't get pic of crown, but there is thinning there as well like the temples

- - - Updated - - -

updated with pics