Starting To Feel Hopeless Despite All Efforts

koolaidshade

Reaction score
So i've been on finasteride since early 2014 for a year, then switched to dutasteride and used it since early 2015, but used minoxidil since late 2013. been using topical spironolactone on my hairline since late 2016 (its compounded). despite all efforts, i'm still thinning/receding and im approaching possibly nw3 territory. Even now, I've gotten bad dandruff unlike i've ever seen despite using nizoral/piroctone olamine shampoo as well as betamethasone valerate prescribed by my derm (I would never get dandruff, only flakes from minoxidil once in a while)

In a nutshell, I'm so stressed out from all this and lately its caused me to have no reason to wake up, since i'll just end up checking my hairline 10 times a day. On the weekends, I would sleep 12 hours a day when back then i would usually wake up after 7 hours of sleep and go workout despite being somewhat hungover on those days.

currently, i have an alright career going but thats not enough to cheer me up. I'm already ugly, and dont wanna become more ugly.

I'm thinking of getting on oral minoxidil. sry if my post seems scrambled, i dont have much time to write this up due to work obligations

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does seem scrambled. I'v been there OP. Still there tbh.

Are the meds maintaining a strong NW3? What was it like when you started? If it's the same, its a success. Regrowth is a bonus which not everyone is lucky enough to have.

If it's stabilised at NW3, you could go for an hair transplant. count yourself lucky. some of us don't respond well to the meds, or have NW6 with retrograde to boot like myself.. at which point it's game over.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow so many people here and only 4 get transplants, whY?
thats just off the top of my head, a lot more have done it

i was gonna tag whitepolarbear but he isn't active right now

its a lot of money for a good one, thats more the reason why its not done more often than not being good. although that is a reason as well

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i've been on finasteride since early 2014 for a year, then switched to dutasteride and used it since early 2015, but used minoxidil since late 2013. been using topical spironolactone on my hairline since late 2016 (its compounded). despite all efforts, i'm still thinning/receding and im approaching possibly nw3 territory. Even now, I've gotten bad dandruff unlike i've ever seen despite using nizoral/piroctone olamine shampoo as well as betamethasone valerate prescribed by my derm (I would never get dandruff, only flakes from minoxidil once in a while)

In a nutshell, I'm so stressed out from all this and lately its caused me to have no reason to wake up, since i'll just end up checking my hairline 10 times a day. On the weekends, I would sleep 12 hours a day when back then i would usually wake up after 7 hours of sleep and go workout despite being somewhat hungover on those days.

currently, i have an alright career going but thats not enough to cheer me up. I'm already ugly, and dont wanna become more ugly.

I'm thinking of getting on oral minoxidil. sry if my post seems scrambled, i dont have much time to write this up due to work obligations

save up money for a transplant. @shookwun @JeanLucBB @Roberto_72 @Wolf Pack hair transplant crew can tell you more

Just go to the FUE section of this forum.
For instance: look at this guy.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...*******-4055-grafts-fue-implanter-pen.107827/

From bald to normal person