Starting regrowth at temples?

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

after 2 month on Spectral DNC (1.5 together with Retin-A), I have noticed that my hair has thickened overall, but this can be due to healed kidney dissease. However, about two-three weeks I have noticed some fuzz hair in my temple which became more longer and also thicker and darked, also there is more of them. I have colored some points to help to orient because these are very detailed pictures. Taken by mobile so poor quality, but you can see that where have been bald places, there are some kind of hairs (marked by blue points). On second picture, you can see only those that are trick, those short are not even seen here but that corner is now filled with it.

Not using Finasteride now but perhaps starting with it in next weeks. Using Revita and Neutrogena on regular basis for past 4-6 weeks. Few times use of Tricomin but very rarely. Changed my diet a lot (no sugar, low grains, more protein and Omega 3 instead of Omega 6, no refined oils etc) and also started with IH TOP 6 - but this is about 2-3 weeks earlier, so it couldnt have effect yet.

3rd April
3dubnawe7.jpg

29th April
29dubnabj9.jpg
[/img]

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
same here man. i also need advice. started treatments 3 months ago. propecia, rogaine, spironolactone 5%, nizoral, vitamins, low-sugar diet, supplements.
shed the hairline. have regrowth. but very random tiny hairs and kinda thick tiny hairs spread all around. my question more hairs start popping out and eventually fill in the area lost ?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I am getting the same results as well, hoping for more "sprouts" to fill it in but we shall see. Good Luck