starting propecia

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
well i have been chest pain free for like 3 to 4 months, which could have been from other factors. giving propecia a second change. 0.5mg every 3 days or so, and see if any side effects occur.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are getting at.. but are you saying that your chestpain was caused by propecia? 0.5mg every 3 days might not make any difference at all to hair loss.

propecia (finasteride) is a allosteric competitor to the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Its was found not to be reactive to virtually everything in the body except this enzyme. Perhaps you should have that chest pain looked at by a docter.. smells like something fishy that is nothing to do with the finasteride at all.

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
i doubt it, i am 22, i workout regular and vigorously with no problems, i'll ready been looked at. chest pain not in the middle but sides, and itchy nipples, so i am pretty sure it was propecia, but since everythig has been fine for a long long while, if i take propecia and it starts to develop, well then i can only conclude that propecia is not for me

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
oic.. the breast swelling/rash ..

In addition, some men may have breast enlargement and/or tenderness. You should promptly report to your doctor any changes in your breasts such as lumps, pain or nipple discharge. Some men have reported allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face. Rarely, testicular pain has been reported.

Straight from the horses mouth

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
oic.. the breast swelling/rash ..

In addition, some men may have breast enlargement and/or tenderness. You should promptly report to your doctor any changes in your breasts such as lumps, pain or nipple discharge. Some men have reported allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face. Rarely, testicular pain has been reported.

Straight from the horses mouth

I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on
they say that youre demons cant go there