Starting on spectral.f7

w1sh

Reaction score
My story short...I'm 32 yrs old, hair loss started at about 20. As of now I'm a NW4A. In the past I've tried propecia for a year, with good results but had to stop due to financial issues. After that I tried many herbal DHT blocker, saw palmetto and others, with minimun results, I did that for about 7 months.

After that I started on avodart for a year, and then added minoxidil at 13%. The results after two years were almost unnoticeable. I kept taking avodart for one more year, it greatly reduced hair loss but no new growth other than very small terminal hairs around hairline. After all that I tried some herbal extract with onions and garlic in it and same results, slowed hair loss and very small new growth.

I'm getting my sprectral.f7 along with spectral dnc-l . I will be trying both since I heard the dnc-l helps with hairline. I will post some pictures of my actual condition and more following the treatment, hoping to get decent results and quit being a slave of hats :thumbdown2:

w1sh

Reaction score
Started on f7 and dnc-l in the morning, and same in the evening before sleep. Twice a day each. F7 absorbs fast, no weird odors. The dnc-l makes my hair kind of stiff but no weird odors either. Both pumps working fine so far. Added a couple of pics..Sorry about them not being the best quality . Hope to change that soon... Will post more as soon as I notice any minor changes to my condition.

Attachments

• DSCN0534.JPG
    DSCN0534.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 719
  • DSCN0535.JPG
    DSCN0535.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 488

JIMSMITH49I

Reaction score
Hey man - thanks for sharing your background and the photos. It seems you and I share an internal calendar, since I started losing hair around 20 as well. I am 25 now and am very interested in your results using the new products you've acquired. I am using the onion juice method now, but would be very curious to upgrade to what you're using if you end up recommending it.
Hope it works for you!
And for an update in a month or so.
Fingers crossed...

w1sh

Reaction score
I've seen pretty decent progress so far. High quantity of new growth along the hairline and specially on the temples. Many small hairs thicker than peach fuzz and about a half inch in lengh, maybe a little less but black in color, not as thick as normal hair though. It's been about 3 months now, I haven't missed applications, I will take some new pics and post them if the new growth is noticeable on them. Thanks for the good wishes! Hopefuly very soon I can share something that will help us all

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
you say you had good results on finasteride?

why not buy proscar online and cut the pills into 1/4. it works out to be quite affordable.

inhousepharmacy.com
4rx.com

good luck with the spectral!

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
I'm on spectral F7 too but using spectral DNC-N. I've previously used spectral DNC-lotion and found it did not stimulate any new hair.

In the first 4 months, I did notice very fine hair growth as a result of the lotion. What I did hate about it, was that it would leave to horrible yellow green colour on the skin and hair.

Look at my blog and the old pictures.