Starting on Dr. Lee's Finasteride Capsules

ITR000

Reaction score
I am somewhat new to this however I have been on Dr.Lee's 5% Plus minoxidil for about 14 months, so far so good... have not really noticed any growth but have not noticed any further loss.

I now would like to begin finasteride and just purchased a couple batches of Dr. Lee's Finasteride Capsules. These capsules are 1 mg each, I am wondering if there is anything that I should know before starting the treatment.

I thought I would take one dose per day first thing in the morning. I do not apply monix twice a day, I do this only once and its right before bed. I figured I would spread out the treatments - finasteride in the morning and minoxidil / spironolactone creme at night.

Any thoughts on this?

adolobe

Established Member
Reaction score
Im in the USA so his finasteride capsules are not avalible to me though $25 for one month supply of 1mg is cheap and guaranteed real vs online pharmacy.

You would only take it once per day with or with out food. You do want to drink at least half to a full glass of water with it though.

Also you want to take it as close to the same time each day. Most people take it in the morning with there regular regime.

I personally would advice taking it at night as some people do as you want to be aware of any side effects the 1mg dosage could potentially have on you.

Common sides are low libido, softer morning wood, and some people report periodic pain in there testicals as the most common and are usually short lived.

Ive never experienced any of these other than the softer morning wood but that only lasted a couple week and then went away. Which is true of most finasteride related sides if you stick to it.

adolobe

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
too bad Dr Lee can't sell those to those in the US. I would be use it.

Yea stupid Patent!! Few more years though and will have generics in the US for us all. I dont understand why more people don't buy from him vs Inhouse or someother online pharmacy that sources form India or China.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
too bad Dr Lee can't sell those to those in the US. I would be use it.

Agreed. It is a little bit more expensive than Proscar, but the money saved wouldn't be worth the time and annoyance of cutting pills imo.