Starting finasteride Tomorrow...wish Me Luck

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that’s real enlightening to hear that nobody cares let’s just hope you don’t experience PFS like the 300,000 other people out there.

What are you talking about? I'm on the PFS Foundation website, and it states that there are 15,324 adverse drug reaction reports worldwide - which is such a minuscule amount of people. And when you look at what goes into the statistics, the 'adverse reactions' are so minimal that I started laughing. It's honestly confusing because people act as if they are dying due to finasteride, when the 'adverse reactions' which make up most of the statistic are erectile dysfunction and sexual dysfunction. And then, within that 15,324 statistic, 3,640 of those have a 'psychiatric disorder' with 2870 of those disorders being anxiety or depression. And, I can't even say that those numbers of depression and anxiety are due to finasteride. And then the statistic of suicides needs a further explanation because men statistically have a higher suicide tendency in general due to other reasons, so who is to conclude that it's due to finasteride?

You stated '300,000 other people out there' are suffering with PFS. Stop purposely lying about statistics to fit your narrative. Just because some people have a bad experience with the drug doesn't make it abominable, as you're making it out to be.

Furthermore, upon scrolling down and reading the quotes of these 'doctors & researchers speaking out' who are against finasteride, the reasons they're giving seem to convey a loss of masculinity. One of the 'researchers' just stated what finasteride is meant to do: 'Finasteride inhibits Type II 5(alpha)-reductase, which metabolizes testosterone to the potent androgen 5(alpha)-dihydrotestosterone'.

broman5000

My Regimen
Reaction score
breh, its either this or hair. hair is life, man. going bald is death sentence at my age with my skull, so will have to ride it out for now.
Yeesh, this thread got nasty...i only started it to give some feedback every so often and/or some support/tips...still no sides for me...i will sat that my scalp feels a bit better...less sensitivity overall...still using the big 3

broman5000

My Regimen
Reaction score
The founder of that site contacted me through email and made be aware that there are up to 300,000 people worldwide suffering symptoms many of which are not reported on the website. When I took the pill it gave me pins and needles in my face hands and feet on the second day what followed was severe brain fog unable to form sentences and cognitive decline, I was also extremely weak couldn’t eat or sleep for weeks with constant ringing in my ears those few weeks were worst of my entire life. How many young men have killed themselves directly because of the drug I think the website says 56 so the symptoms are very real and the number of people affected is way, way high than what’s being reported on here. I tried the “safe” approach by microdosing but it backfired and goes to prove how dangerous the drug really is. You didn’t mention that inhibits important brain chemicals for neurons? I’ll keep advocating for it’s ban and for people who come on here seeking advice that it’s extremely dangerous pure poison for a man.
Im almost 3 weeks in with no sides at all...scalp sensitivity has improved the last few days as well...ive been on Mx and Nizoral for about a year as well but I think finasteride will really help :)

broman5000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally, no one cares about what side effects you got. It's not the same situation for everyone, the planets just are not aligned for you.
no sides here buddy...3 weeks in...ill check back in every so often...post some pics after 6-12 months

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that’s real enlightening to hear that nobody cares let’s just hope you don’t experience PFS like the 300,000 other people out there.
Nope, tour is over only for you. The only person ever with side effects, tour is truly over.

whenwillirecedeyouagain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erase it from your head? You’s people are f*****g idiots absolutely playing with fire just look at my posts and what sides I got from 1/6th of a pill.
I’ve read your posts mate, It was your decision to take the drug, if you didn’t read up on potential side effects before taking it then that’s on you, I’ve been on propecia for over 10 years with zero side effects.

You can argue your point with your experience and i can argue with mine, that’s how life works. The people on here can make their own choices, just as you made yours.

whenwillirecedeyouagain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeesh, this thread got nasty...i only started it to give some feedback every so often and/or some support/tips...still no sides for me...i will sat that my scalp feels a bit better...less sensitivity overall...still using the big 3
Good stuff pal, hope things continue to work out for you.

broman5000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 4 months in just checking in...finasteride 1mg/day + rogaine foam at night + nizoral 1% ket...

The plus side : no sides
Nuetral : my hair seems to be darkening a bit...not sure if my receeding has slowed...maybe a bit
Negative : No regrowth yet

Only 4 months in though...ill report back in a couple months

Keep up the good fight! Lol...any other products people using to find success?

Attachments

• 15634970268793620453228628239271.jpg
    15634970268793620453228628239271.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 15634971831347337206199012054154.jpg
    15634971831347337206199012054154.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 95

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 4 months in just checking in...finasteride 1mg/day + rogaine foam at night + nizoral 1% ket...

The plus side : no sides
Nuetral : my hair seems to be darkening a bit...not sure if my receeding has slowed...maybe a bit
Negative : No regrowth yet

Only 4 months in though...ill report back in a couple months

Keep up the good fight! Lol...any other products people using to find success?

just be Patient and consistent with your Regimen bro. You have no sides so you should be damn lucky about that. Just give your Regimen enough time (Minimum 1 year) before adding something else.

broman5000

My Regimen
Reaction score
just be Patient and consistent with your Regimen bro. You have no sides so you should be damn lucky about that. Just give your Regimen enough time (Minimum 1 year) before adding something else.

Yup that is the plan...no sides and it's like 1 minute per day to keep up the regime...if I kept my hair like this I would be stoked...im 33 and married with a kid, i just want to keep some hair for 20-30 more years lol